T Nation

Atomic Dog Poll

How many of you out there would buy a book of Atomic Dog columns? Maybe if we get enough people, TC will finally do this. I know I would buy a stack of this Christmas to hand out. Stop lurking and start voting.

Cheers,

RW

I’m in

I can’t beleive there are only two of us that like Atomic Dog.

I like his columns.

I don’t know if I would open my wallet to pay for something that is already free.

Absolutely!

I travel a LOT and that kind of reading would be very entertaining in book format for those long road trips and flights.

I think it would be a pretty neat gift as well since I cant get a lot of friends that arent into lifting to this site to read the Dog every week.

Really cool idea bro.

Amir

Amir nailed it. I wouldn’t buy a book like that for myself, it would be gifts for my friends and family.

Oh, I’d buy several. One for the coffee table, one to read in the shitter, and if it has his face on the cover, I’d put several around Walmart to scare the blue whales out of there! Just kidding TC. -The Starkdog

hell yeah

Yup yup.

I’d buy two

w00t.

I think there should be a (big) section with them in Luoma’s Big Damn Book of Knowledge.

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=624358

(Check out the references.)

I’m in. I’m sure there are some I missed and would like to see.

The Christmass one was great, and I could re-read that one all the time.

What format would they be in? Would it be something like a small booklet?

I’d love to get more people I know to read them. If I told them to go here, I’m possitive they wouldn’t read them on this site.

I wouldn’t get the book if it was free. I like TC, but don’t care much for his Atomic Dogs.

[quote]IL Cazzo wrote:
I wouldn’t get the book if it was free. I like TC, but don’t care much for his Atomic Dogs.[/quote]

Hear ye hear ye, let it be known amongst all that Sir IL Cazzo “dont care much for his Atomic Dogs”.

What a rebel.

Amir

Just kiddin’ man.

[quote]IL Cazzo wrote:
I wouldn’t get the book if it was free. I like TC, but don’t care much for his Atomic Dogs.[/quote]

Seems like everything you have to say is just bitching.

I’ll take your copy.

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:
How many of you out there would buy a book of Atomic Dog columns? Maybe if we get enough people, TC will finally do this. I know I would buy a stack of this Christmas to hand out. Stop lurking and start voting.

Cheers,

RW[/quote]

Great idea! I would definitely buy this for myself, and as Christmas gifts for my friends.

That would be the ultimate bathroom-reader.

Hmm… Someone asked if we would buy the atomic dogs, hopefully generating enough of a positive response to elicit a publishing of the book. A few people say no, and they get bashed for it. I think if we honestly want something to happen with it, we have to find out who would and wouldn’t buy it, not just who would. It’s easier to say something positive about a subject like this, so its likely that for every one person saying they wouldnt, there are many more thinking it that just don’t want to post it.

I would get it by the way, if the price was right (they are ALL online for free, after all)

Sign me up! Yes, that would be a book of topics perfect for pondering while on the crapper!