Atomic Dog on Thursday

…Anaconda on friday?

Eh, eh, amirite or amirite?

that was my initial thought.

Don’t do it man…you’re gonna jinx it. We must be silent lest the majestic beast be scared away.

To tell the truth, I had been thinking it was Friday all morning because of the Atomic Dog. I only noticed differently after looking at this thread.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
that was my initial thought.[/quote]

What is your thought after your initial one? Me thinks you know something…

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
that was my initial thought.

What is your thought after your initial one? Me thinks you know something…[/quote]

lol, nope. It’s just been told that it would have been out a month ago, but stuff like this can have unseen set backs.

I just didn’t notice it wasn’t Friday…I have to get my days straight…

Same. I almost forgot I had classes when I woke up this morning and saw that an Atomic Dog article was released. Would’ve sucked considering I had a quiz this morning and a midterm later on this evening.

It’s not Friday? I have to come to work tomorrow?

Fuck you TC!

After all the hullabaloo and if things do get released tomorrow, I think it would be hilarious if nobody ordered anything for a week and the only replies in the release thread were yawn.

It just means TC is taking a 3 day weekend. I bet the weather in La Jolla is awesome right now.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
It just means TC is taking a 3 day weekend. I bet the weather in La Jolla is awesome right now.[/quote]

TC lives in La Jolla!? we are neighbors!

[quote]JaX Un wrote:
PonceDeLeon wrote:
It just means TC is taking a 3 day weekend. I bet the weather in La Jolla is awesome right now.

TC lives in La Jolla!? we are neighbors! [/quote]

You live in La Jolla?

I’m jealous and I hate you.

yes. tomorrow you will see the 'conda

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
yes. tomorrow you will see the 'conda[/quote]

In your endo!

High five!

Damnit.