Atlantic City Europa

Evening show is right now. Cedric McMillan and Branch Warren are the front runners, and the final results will be tonight.

My money’s on Cedric, but you never know what the judges see.

Judge for yourself:

From the way the Shawn Ray interview went with Branch, I think they both believe Branch is gunna win.

[quote]tuttle wrote:
From the way the Shawn Ray interview went with Branch, I think they both believe Branch is gunna win.[/quote]

Damn. He did win. WTF is wrong with the IFBB and the judges?

This says it all!

I love luimarco

Cedric looking great here. Maybe there is hope for bodybuilding yet.
Just need to re train the judges.
I’m not sure how it can even be considered close.

This video shows the stunning shape, lines and grace Cedric displays. Breathtaking, actually. He smiles throughout and looks like he’s enjoying himself. He has all the attributes of a champion.
But Branch is just an awful mess of mangled muscle, and his grunts are as off-putting as his hand-wave to the audience to garner more cheering.
Since when does conditioning (a condition of the skin, not muscle) trump a flawless shape?

I think Cedric has a better chance to have his body look better. But one of the huge differences that causes, I think, the judges to vote him down, is that the conditioning that Branch has really affect what happens when he poses. When Branch poses the striations come out.

When Cedric poses nothing happens. Sometimes he actually looks better before he flexes.

I’m not a fanboy for either competitor, but I can see why Branch won, and I can see why people would like Ced to win.

Ideally Ced would come in with Branch’s conditioning and there would be no debate.