Athletic Opiniton/ Expert Advice

Ok guys, I’ve been following the site for months and I have to admit I am very impressed with your knowledge and passion for athletic enhancement. In fact, in all of my research I specifically use this website/forum as a reference to compare to the results I have found in other websites, books and research papers. With that being said, I have been doing some serious research for the last 7 months and decided I finally need to open up and get a few things off my chest.

I am currently an athlete at a very high level of competition, I’m 5’11 195lbs with 10%bf. I’ve been training my body for the past 7 years and decided that its time to take the next step, hence all of the recent research. As much as I would like to improve myself, I first would like to be safe above all.

My goals are simple, I want to add on a solid 5-10 lbs with a quick cycle, increase my speed and maybe drop some body fat. I’m obviously an athlete and not a bodybuilder, so I’m not expecting to blow up or anything of that nature, I need to remain limber and athletic for my sport.

My question:

• After studying, I’ve found that Turanabol would fit my needs most precisely. It will give me some retainable gains and allow me to remain fast without being to harsh on the liver. Now I understand that with all cycles (at least by popular opinion) testosterone is the key foundation. Now with my goals in mind, would it be sensible for me to take just an oral turanabol cycle without any testosterone? Again, I’ve seen this argument hundreds of times but I am an exception considering that I am an athlete with only a small window to run the cycle. All I’m really saying is that would this turanabol cycle still be successful for just a 5-10 lb gain without testosterone?

In a sense, do you think an oral only cycle is 100% useless without testosterone, or do you think an oral-only cycle is still productive but with less of an improvement?

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated, thanks again!

p.s.- I’ve also read hundreds of the “oral only” debates, so no further need to bring those up either, I’m an athlete not a bodybuilder.

What do you mean by small window?

Are you a tested athlete?
What sport is it?

Football- Small window meaning doing the cycle sometime in may or june before preseason starts.

Bush- Thanks for the input it sounds very interesting, I’ll take a deeper look into it for sure.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Honestly, I think GHRP would be MUCH better for the purpose of improving athletic ablilty (endurance, strength, better recovery, better(in most cases) sleep, improved carb tolerance, improved connective tissue condition) in your case.

Seriously. I mean it’s not even illegal - for ‘research’ purposes. Might not even be banned yet, but even so it’s not testable for currently (or for a long time I suspect).

Relatively cheap too; the only real issue you have is getting over the fact of injecting it. Even then, the shots are much eaier and less painful than AAS injections.

That’s my opinion.

BBB[/quote]

Hey BBB, I’ll ask this here cuz I don’t think it needs its own thread. I have a buddy who had pretty major knee surgery about 2 months ago. He’s an MMA fighter and is looking for something to speed up his recovery. He was considering GH but we’re poor college students and he doesn’t think he can afford it right now. Would GHRP6 do anything as far as helping his knee?

I’m not sure about the details of the surgery but I can ask him.

I’m also interested in this topic. Am an athlete looking for strength & explosiveness/acceleration, not size, and the ability to maintain aerobic & anaerobic endurance.

As well as Turanabol, I’ve narrowed the list of compounds that can help me with this as being pretty small. Equipoise is all I can really think of. Anavar was on the list, but I’m thinking the pumps would stop you running around for an entire game.

Any opinions on what else could be used for these specific purposes.

[quote]Obelix wrote:
I’m also interested in this topic. Am an athlete looking for strength & explosiveness/acceleration, not size, and the ability to maintain aerobic & anaerobic endurance.

“explosiveness” , “acceleration” but “not size?” you want all the benefits of size and AAS but with out the size and sides? Bigger gun, bigger bang.

You could try training harder and eating better. Flintstone vitamins are crucial as well, (chewables)

I train hard and eat well, big guy. When we refer to not wanting too much size, this refers to the bloat & water retention associated with many bulking AAS’s. The question the original poster asked can surely not be all that out of place, especially for proper athletes engaged in contact field sports. Size in these is cetainly an advantage, but only up to a point, and very often dependant on the position played. Some AAS’s give lots of size, but negligible strength, others do the opposite. We’re referring to the latter.

Ha ha, I see what you did there with the ‘chewables’ thing. Very clever and very subtle. Keep it up.