Athletes Shopping List?

Hey all.

I am an elite athlete that are going to move away from my parents. I am going to be concentrating a lot about my sport in the next year. So I was thinking what is an atheletes shopping list ? and how much money do you spend each month ?

for now I have planed to always have supplies of

-Protein powder
-Milk
-Tuna
-Pasta
-Protein bars

What supplements would you also add to this ?

are there anything that you find that are always usefull in the kitchen(I got salt, pepper, ketchup etc etc.) ?

What do your shopping list look like…

Cheers Blunt :smiley:

English textbook.

If English isn’t your first language, I apologize.

Creatine.
Recovery drink formula.
Maybe BCAAs and that other thing Biotest sells to promote endurance if you’re wealthy.

Fruits, veggies, and all kinds of oils; fish oil, flax oil, coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil. These things make a HUGE difference for athletes.

[quote]BlakedaMan wrote:
Fruits, veggies, and all kinds of oils; fish oil, flax oil, coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil. These things make a HUGE difference for athletes.[/quote]

Agree food above all. many of the steps taking athletes to the next level now is simple diet

to the food and what you got id say staples would be fish oil, and creatine, a multi.

Phill

Yes English is not my first language. But usually I do pretty well typing it. Must have been me being tired when I wrote it.

Never done all that oil stuff before. How do you take it ?

And I was told that Creatine gave you crystals around the liver ?

Protein
-Egg Whites
-Lean Polutry
-Lean Steak
-Extra (extra extra if you can find) lean ground beef
-Whey Protein Powder
-Fish

Carbs
-Couscous
-Brown/Wild Rice
-Oatmeal
-Kidney/Black Beans
-Veggies (Broccoli, Peppers are my favs)

Fats
-Natural Peanut Butter
-Olive Oil
-Canola Oil
-Vegetable Oil
-Nuts

Dude I am telling you now, bodybuilders diets are very very repetitive. Your gonna have to find ways to spice it up (but spices). Plus, you can eat cereals like Vector or Multigrain Cheerios, but you really gotta learn nutrition for yourself bro.