Athlete20's First Cycle

Background info:
I’ve been working out seriously for about 7 years. I am currently playing football at a D2. I’m a DB, but I mostly play CB.
Height: 5’10"
Weight: 198

What I want out of my first cycle is mostly strength (speed, explosiveness, quickness, agility, etc.) gains (so basically a clean bulk). I do not want to gain a ton of weight. And I know that my diet has everything to do with what my gains will be.

How does this look:

The Cycle (Unofficial)

Pre-Cycle:

Week 1-2: Letro .25mg ed

Cycle:

Weeks 1-12: Test E 500mg/wk, Letro .25mg ed
Weeks 7-14: Winny (caps) 50mg ed, Letro .25 ed

HCG:

Week 13-14: HCG 500IU ed

PCT (2 weeks after last Test E injection, PCT will begin):

Either of the following:

Aromasin 25mgs/day (ED)
Torm 120mg,90mg,60mg,30mg (ED)
DHEA 200mg, 150mg, 100mg, 50mg (ED)

*I may just drop the Letro and keep it on hand if any gyno arises.

*If I do decide to run a cutting/strength agent, then I will either run 50mg of Var, Winny, or Halo during weeks 8-12. Haven’t decided on which yet. I had Tren in mind, but after reading “Building the Perfect Cycle”, I don’t think I will since it adds a few extra pounds. How many pounds and results would we be talking about with Test E and Tren? What do you suggest would be a best fit and way to include an extra agent for what I’m looking for?

*HCG: 2 Weeks Before End of Cycle: HCG @ 1500IUs 3 times a week
1 Week Before End of Cycle: HCG @ 1500IUs 3 times a week
First Week Post-Cycle: HCG @ 1500IUs 2 times a week

Thanks.

Or would running HCG at 250iu twice a week from week 7 or 8 up until about a week before I start pct be better?

Why are you running the letro before the test?

[quote]thetruepitbull wrote:
Why are you running the letro before the test?[/quote]

Because it requires about 2 weeks to stabilize in the blood.

Ima drop the HCG.

And for PCT, I will run either of the following:

Aromasin 20-25mgs/day
Nolva 20mg,20mg,10mg,10mg

Aromsain 20-25mgs/day
Torm 120mg,90mg,60mg,30mg

And regarding running/adding another agent alongside Test? Which do you suggest I should try first since everyone has different opinions?

[quote]athlete20 wrote:
thetruepitbull wrote:
Why are you running the letro before the test?

Because it requires about 2 weeks to stabilize in the blood.[/quote]

…but, do you know how long it will take your Test Enanthate to be metabolized, stabilzed, converted into estrogen and for that estrogen to stablize and be at a high enough concentration to warrant the use of letro?

Why use Letro at all? It has undesirable side effects of its own.

I assume you’re already pretty lean so less fat mass means less aromatization anyway. Anastrozole is much milder alternative, if you even need an AI.

You’re spending way too much effort worrying about PCT and estrogen. 500mg’s of Test IMO requires no on cycle estrogen control let alone the king, letro.

You might want to look at EQ if you’re paranoid about estrogen.