Athlete Going into Fitness Modeling

Train mainly for track and field but what do you think my chances are to use what I have for fitness modelling?

Yea you definatly would do good in fitness modelling man. how much do u weigh? What are your track workouts like?

Do you have pictures of the rest of your physique? back? legs? front double-bi?

pardon me if i’m wrong…but that doesnt look like the physic of a track athelete…that looks like the physique of working on beach muscles and even for that, mainly just arms…if this really is you, what are your stats, what events do you do, what does you’re training look like, and let see some more pictures, because i dont fully believe this

Dwendel. I’ve seen plenty of your posts on menshealth.co.uk. You should know better than to post one picture with no stats. You need to read the rules for this forum (stickied thread).

Apart from that I think you’ve a good physique/look for a fitness model. Certainly the bf level is impressive.

I’ll have to refrain from voting until the appropriate pics/stats are posted.

you have a good look for it, im sure youll do very well. why does this guy only have a 4.5?

Inter whats youre name on menshealth??? Brian my workouts vary on what time of the year it is, at the moment im building up for indoor season, so 2 weights sessions a week, aswell as hill sprints etc, then move on to track sessions and then eventually racing, then the same cycle for outdoor season. My stats are:

height: 5ft 11
waist:28
chest:42.5-43
biceps:16

brian if you need further proof im a track athlete heres 2 pics of me in action. First is me in the euro indoor champs, and second is running a 4x400, guy with the compresion socks on.

4x400

As for the other pics dont have any at the moment but can get them, this is the only other pic i have, though the lighting is awful.

I don’t know why you have to ask this. You have the type of physique that makes most women these days go GaGa. That makes most men these days envious and emulative. That is a recipe for success in the image-oriented world of modeling.

Just go for it. If nothing else you’ll develop some new contacts/skill/experience/friends/etc. AND make a buck or three. Good luck.

The first pic you must be flexing, and second relaxed, nevertheless still a good physique and you could probably make it into the work of modelling.

You look real good brethren. I got 16 inch arms too, but at 6’3" it really doesn’t impress too many people. them are pretty impressive, real proportionate. Go for that fitness modeling. You could do really good provided your legs and back are as nice as them arms/chest/abs.

I assume your legs are cut up, not huge but pretty proportionate. I’d really like to see some back though. gave ya an 8, why you have only a 5 i dont know, even with just front shots.

[quote]BJammin wrote:
You look real good brethren. I got 16 inch arms too, but at 6’3" it really doesn’t impress too many people. them are pretty impressive, real proportionate. Go for that fitness modeling. You could do really good provided your legs and back are as nice as them arms/chest/abs. I assume your legs are cut up, not huge but pretty proportionate. I’d really like to see some back though. gave ya an 8, why you have only a 5 i dont know, even with just front shots.[/quote]

Thanks man, legs are pretty in line with the rest of me, not huge as i have to lug them round the track but cut up enough.

This whole thread if so fucking gay.

I don’t see why not. You’re ripped, and not a bad lookin’ dude (no homo). Go for it if you get the chance. Chances are your stock with the ladies will sky rocket :wink:

yeah this thread is mad gay because a guy complimenting another is totally in line for a homosexual fuckfest. I hate that shit, dude looks good, so does dexter jackson, dont mean Id fuck him. Homophobia pisses me off.

I doubt your 147 pounds at 5’11.

That is really skinny.

Ignore the haters, based on that first picture anyway you would not look out of place in a fitness magazine (no ghey). They can do a LOT with graphics editing programs and lighting, things that can take an aesthetic physique like yours to an entirely new level.

Please don’t take this as an insult, but the only thing that MIGHT hinder you is your face. Not like you’re unattractive (man, am I ever digging myself deeper in a pile of GHEY here) but most of those guys you see in Men’s Health have faces that, well, look like models. You look a bit like that guy from “Juno”. There are probably lots of gigs that just want the body though…supplement ads, underwear ads, and so forth.

Anyways man, take a shot at it. I think you have a better than average chance

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

Please don’t take this as an insult, but the only thing that MIGHT hinder you is your face. Not like you’re unattractive (man, am I ever digging myself deeper in a pile of GHEY here) but most of those guys you see in Men’s Health have faces that, well, look like models. You look a bit like that guy from “Juno”. There are probably lots of gigs that just want the body though…supplement ads, underwear ads, and so forth.

[/quote]

Nah a haircut and a year or two of age and his face will be all over the Mags.

I was gonna say that in the first picture your head seemed a bit small, you know pin head. But I was wrong, it was just the angle I guess.

Look good man, congrats

[quote]marko_racic wrote:
This whole thread if so fucking gay. [/quote]

wow…how old are you?