Ate Raw Fish Alive, Chances of Dying or Getting Tapeworm

We have an update, starting to get some bowel movements that are very strange smelling, completely different from my normal shit smell.

Thinking about going to the doctor if it doesn’t get better

Never had the beer shits before? Red Wine shits? How old are you?

1 Like

I don’t know about that. They were being raised for bait, not human consumption. I’m doubt there are very strict purity standards for bait fish.

Nah. If you have a tapeworm or something nurse it into a beast then use it to stop crimes.

You could be Captain Bumsnake or something. Like Doctor Octopus but different parts coming out of different places.

3 Likes

haha good one, the real question is how many more calories could I eat a day??

I’m plenty old, Have been drinking for 3 or 4 years pretty consistently, ever since I got into college, definitely not beer shits, I can’t explain in too you but its different for sure.

I wouldn’t panic over one bad shit. When I have heard people talk about getting parasites they describe flu like symptoms that last days. It’s going to be hard to get a doctor to really take your situation seriously until you’re in rough shape.

I wouldn’t worry yet. Parasitic worm infections of the gut would take a while to manifest as symptoms, and those symptoms would be prolonged. Keep an eye out for unexplained weight loss and persistent/unexplained exhaustion; parasitic worms steal nutrition from your ingested food and/or your blood. If you notice these symptoms with other GI complaints, then talk to your doctor and explain the raw fish feast.

That being said, presence of blood or worms in the toilet is immediate cause for concern.

I think the minnows are getting a bad wrap here. If you were that drunk there is no telling what other skanky things you ate. Uhm…uhm… :nauseated_face::rofl:

2 Likes

Ah, I saw that one coming. The silver lining is that it’s “real food” (he says, cringing)

This has been quite the read

If I were to shit worms I think I’d die.

Not from the worms themselves but from passing out and hitting my head on the porcelain.

1 Like

Same here. While finding worms in your stool is very unlikely in developed countries, there are still a few extreme cases (horror stories) that arise.

Do yourself a favor and don’t read any parasitology textbooks. They are composed of nothing but nightmare fuel.

1 Like

Yeah I’m low key giving myself a heart attack reading about parasites over here. Went and saw the tank that the fish I ate where, number one wasn’t that dirty, but those fish where big, like 3 or 4 inches

Also found a santa hat in my pants from that night

very interesting

Haha I’ll post a link rather than embed images for the sake of anyone eating while they browse:

Warning: this is bad

Warning warning: you’ve been warned

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=worms+in+stool

Uh… yeah! And you are worried about minnows!

Thank you for being considerate and just posting the link. My old biology professor loved to gross out students in lab; he had a photo of a severe worm infection that he called “the sticky bun” pic. It was absolutely horrifying, and he always placed it on the first table next to the door so you couldn’t avoid seeing it.

So you ate fish and presumably murdered Santa. What exactly were you drinking that night?

he was drinking fish juice

1 Like

Aren’t pinworms pretty common even in the US?