At What Age

I was wondering what everyone thought the proper age is to start using AAS. We have all heard of guys startung when they were 15 or older guys in their 50’s starting and becoming ripped.

What’s your take on the ideal age to start?

Mine, I’m thinking around 30. I picked this number because I want to make sure I have kids before I start messing around with my hormones and I figure that at that point things like Alpha Male just wont be enough.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
I was wondering what everyone thought the proper age is to start using AAS. We have all heard of guys startung when they were 15 or older guys in their 50’s starting and becoming ripped.

Mine, I’m thinking around 30. I picked this number because I want to make sure I have kids before I start messing around with my hormones and I figure that at that point things like Alpha Male just wont be enough.[/quote]

0.9 years old

when ever your willing to accept the consequences

[quote]n3wb wrote:
when ever your willing to accept the consequences[/quote]

There’s a difference between when you think you’re ready and when you actually are. Case in point: teenagers.

The only time I would ever have an athlete use aas before the age of 21 would be if they had serious financial gain that could come from their success, for example playing in the NFL, etc.

22, 2 years of researching both steroids and pharmacology. I already have a child and have had both my training and diet down for a long time.

I personally like a quote from one of TC’s articles about when to use steroids. I feel that is a pretty accutate measure of when it is time.

I cut this out of TC’s Steroids Forever article.

“I once heard Dave Tate say that taking steroids is like an Ace card. Everybody has a chance to play his Ace. If you need to play your Ace to be a high school football star, odds are you’re not going to go onto college. If you have to play your Ace to win Mr. Wisconsin, you’re not going to be Mr. Olympia…”

[quote]human743 wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:

Mine, I’m thinking around 30. I picked this number because I want to make sure I have kids before I start messing around with my hormones and I figure that at that point things like Alpha Male just wont be enough.

0.9 years old[/quote]

No, that’s a food messurement.

If I remember correctly, the use of anabolic steroids may cause your bone growth plates to calcify. When this happens, longitudinal bone growth is prevented. Do a google search on bone calcification and anabolic steroids.

There’s no time like the present.

Haha wide range of ideas out there, but I like the quote from TC the best!

I’ve got one more question:

There seems to be a lot of people not injecting the correct way and having problems as a result. Where did you get your advice on how to correctly inject?