At Long Last, My Primo Blast

You can buy the powders and brew it yourself actually, the base is just rapeseed oil. I just don’t want my wife to think i was cooking meth, so i buy ugl, $60-70 for 1 gram. That’s gonna be gone in like 3 weeks… While test ethanantate is $35 for 2.5 grams. Will last you 5 weeks. That’s why i am curious as to what’s so amazing about this primobolan.

I don’t know what you mean by this. Are you talking primo in general or the particular one I have?

I am talking about primobolan in general. I heard it’s a wonderful compound, mood uplifting wise. Yet i also heard the gains are small.

I wasn’t looking for a ton of mass. The side effect profile vs the potential results was what attracted me to it. It’s definitely not a good fit for everyone. But at almost 38, with a family and a stressful job, I wouldn’t be comfortable doing a more side effect heavy blast. So it’s based on my particular needs.

@iron_yuppie I know you love anavar so I was wondering if you have had any issues with muscle pain. Last year I ran var at 100 mg/ day in 2 doses and got severe pain in my butt and legs causing me to stop for about a week then resuming with no more issues.

This year I’m running 50 mg/day in 2 doses and have lower back pain and tightness to the point it’s impacting life/gym. I decided to stop again for a week to see if it helps.

I really like var and the results but exactly this. Lower back pain, almost like kidney issues and then the whole libido thing. I’m so tempted to run it again so looking for every positive possible.

With Var it sure seemed like I got back pumps and tightness (could be the training at the time though as I was prepping for a PL meet). Libido went down as well.

I have been having a thought lately that maybe stuff like Var and Primo aren’t as side effect friendly as people seem to think. If it takes 100 mg/day of Var to equal 25 mg/day dbol as far as results go, which one is going to have more sides? If we compare 100 Var to 100mg Dbol, obviously the Dbol has more sides, but this is where I think there might be confusion? Maybe I am wrong?

Maybe if makes the most sense to run TRT doses and just add in 100 mg tren E a week vs going to much higher test levels, or adding in higher doses of other compounds?

I am not convinced this is right, just a question I have been asking myself.

Dbol gave me gyno so that’s out.

Tren is no longer allowed in my house by order of my wife. I love it but apparently it makes me an asshole! LOL

Honey, it is just yellow testosterone.

1 Like

I never get any side effects from Anavar. No pain, no cramps, no libido change, nothing. It’s like taking a multivitamin as far as my body is concerned.

Consider yourself lucky. Like I mentioned, I stopped about 36 hours ago and my back is feeling better. My chiropractor has had a very hard time getting me to adjust. He’ll be shocked next week! LOL

The lower back pumps are supposed to be amazing for var, but I don’t get that effect.
Yes i suspect kidney strain for anavar, it’s really potent, because it is one of the few drugs that can kill my appetite.

I am also 38. I would choose primo over other compounds though.

I am highly suspecting anavar affects the renal function, that’s why it’s giving people lower back pumps ? Maybe mix with liver support ? I don’t really feel any pumps, which kinda make me suspect my var is underdosed.

I take NAC with mine.

Do you think TUDCA is overkill for Anavar? Is NAC preferred?

Since I’m only taking 50 mg/day I chose NAC. If I had gone higher I would have added TUDCA.

1 Like

I was taking dbol and var together a couple months ago, and was taking TUDCA with them. Was also taking nolva daily to combat the fluid from dbol. Don’t know if that had anything to do with it, but I went the whole run and never got the pumps. Was suspecting I had bunk gear, but got home and lab maxxed them both as legit.

I’ve never gotten bad pumps from anavar or dbol. Now to be fair I’ve never run dbol higher than 20mg. I’ve gotten insane pumps on epistane, to the point where washing my hair in the shower would cause an acute, very painful cramp in my bicep. Very unpleasant.

Maybe try to spread out the dosage throughout the day, since it has short half life.

@iron_yuppie

Interested in how this turned out for you and how you rated the results?