At Long Last, My Primo Blast

Iron, i think you’ll enjoy this cycle. You wont feel alpha male but it should be a clean and side effect free blast with lean gains. Actual lean gains, no water and not just glycogen retention.

You may not feel any different but after 7-8th week mark you will start seeing changes.

SB

1 Like

Thankfully neither of those two :joy:

2 Likes

What’s the MINIMUM amount of primo someone could theoretically use and percieve benefit

Would an extra 100-200mg weekly make a difference after say 20 weeks (granted I have no incentive to do this, but it’s easily on my bucketlist…) Perhaps come December this year… or next year

Pays surprisingly well (not that I’ve looked it up), the issue is you need to show face/bear certain marks that reveal ones identity… and if you’re not gay there’s the whole “vehemently disliking the situation you’re in” aspect

Why do you hate yourself :frowning: on these forums you seem like a nice guy, which may or may not correlate to real life… but… not being a dick on forums typically indicates restraint/a well mannered deameanor given the disinhibition everyone perceives when behind a screen

Granted this doesnt pertain to those fronting a facade such as physiologik, internet predators etc… but that doesn’t relate to you

To be honest I couldnt tell you brother. I used 800mg and I saw results, I upped it from 600mg and I dont really know why, maybe if i stuck at 600mg I would have eventually seen something.

SB

I assume a combination of Catholic upbringing and being a tremendously lazy person until my mid-20’s.

I understand… religion can for some induce a net feeling of guilt for activities deemed “sinful”, it took me a while to get over the feeling of shame associated with simple actions such as eating shrimp… and my father chanting “pig, pig, pig, pig” if he sees me consuming anything with pork doesn’t help either…

And they wonder why people break out (regarding organised religion)…

1 Like

how tall are you? I’ve always regarded you as the old head of the forum dispensing top advice but to learn the other day that you’re not even in your 40s was a surprise. to read that you are under 200lbs is another. it’s funny how you perceive people online without knowing or seeing pictures of them.

I’m interested to see how it goes for you! 1800 calories is low, I would look to increase that because with good training (and drugs) recomp can take place. what was your calorie intake prior to this blast?

@iron_yuppie is going to be 38 if I recall because we’re the same age! Not old… not young… just the sweet spot. Under 200lbs for us <5’9ers is also nothing to be ashamed of. Especially if body composition is fairly tight.

200lbs is fairly heavy for under 5’9… For say 5’4 and below you’re looking at IFBB pro size at 200lb lean

Yes sir. 5’7" 200lbs here and it seems to be sticking this time but we will see. A couple of my gym buddies keep telling me I look better at 190lbs because I’m looking slightly brickish as this weight. Damn short ass legs.

1 Like

Who cares. Franco Clumbu looked like a brickshithouse… Anyone complaining there? (he died… myocardial infarction this year… late 70s if I recall)

I’m amazed when I see guys like him and Arnie in their late 70s and still kicking ass. Especially considering their use history. Makes my hopeful. Could Franco have lived another couples years barring his gear use? Maybe but I think late 70s is great for any man and I would rather kick ass the whole way then be old a frail a little bit longer. Anyway, I don’t want to hijack @iron_yuppie thread by getting off track.

nah not at all, wasn’t a slight. is he the same height as you? you look monstrous in your pics and at your height it is very impressive, I’m at 208lbs currently but will be heading down to Yuppie’s weight of around 185lbs-ish.

I think 200 suits you well man, bigger the better as long as you don’t start losing that definition!
Are your legs pretty muscular ? I’m glad to hear you’re maintaining 200, gives me hope. Haha.

@liverpool_96 I would let him answer that but I believe he is 5’7-5’8" from memory. I like following @iron_yuppie not just because he is super knowledgeable but because we have similar stats.

@aaronca Calves are weak, quads are decent, but my glutes and hams are huge. Squats are my best lift. I have video of me hitting 500lb squat for a single last year. I would post it but it shows my face. That was my ‘end’ goal so I’ve backed down and don’t lift heavy legs anymore. I usually stick to 405lb for reps (6-8) x 3 sets.

1 Like

That’s awesome man, you’re definitely built well! I’d for sure say don’t drop back down, but that’s just my personal opinion!

500 is impressive as all hell!

1 Like

I’m 5’7”, currently sitting at 183. And yes, I’ll be 38 in a few months. But I crammed a lot of reading and living onto those years, so I seem like I’m older and wiser.

4 Likes

Update: tomorrow marks two weeks and I’m seeing the scale move the way I hoped. Down 2lbs and eating more protein and far fewer carbs. Planning on doing this for another two weeks at which point I’ll slowly ramp up total calories. Pip is still bad but I’m getting used to it. I heart anavar so much. Even a measly two weeks shows some subtle results in appearance.

3 Likes

In regards to your pip is your primo 100mg/ml or 200mg/ml. Are you saying you hate anavar or love?