Asymmetrical Abs

C’mon, we all know that TBT is better than splits…

You can always get implants.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

There’s a story here. I just know it.[/quote]

yeah, i tried to like do more exercises for the right side then the left, thinking one would “catch up”. but i was only like 13 when this happened, in my defense. and like I said, I’m not worried about it anymore, or self-conscience, or anything. i was just trying to see if anyone shares my opinions on the ‘asymmetrical look’, like Fishstick did.

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

There’s a story here. I just know it.

yeah, i tried to like do more exercises for the right side then the left, thinking one would “catch up”. but i was only like 13 when this happened, in my defense. and like I said, I’m not worried about it anymore, or self-conscience, or anything. i was just trying to see if anyone shares my opinions on the ‘asymmetrical look’, like Fishstick did.
[/quote]

Yea, but he’s a gay fish. So you cant take him seriously…

Were you self concious about your bent weiner too?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Spidey22 wrote:
i tried stuff to fix it

There’s a story here. I just know it.[/quote]

I saw a picture of a guy who got abdominal implants. He paid like 9000 dollars for the whole process.
It looked like a mini-quasimodo was trying to hug his midsection.
I’ve been looking for the pic, but i can’t for the life of me find it.

i know a kid who got circumsized at 19 b/c he was self concious of his cock and thought girls would laugh at him

true story

[quote]AttackOfTheChris wrote:
Were you self concious about your bent weiner too?[/quote]

hahahahahahahah!

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
i know a kid who got circumsized at 19 b/c he was self concious of his cock and thought girls would laugh at him

true story [/quote]

That’s a stupid move cuz hoodies are in right now.

[quote]AttackOfTheChris wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

true story

That’s a stupid move cuz hoodies are in right now. [/quote]

whats funny was he found out mad people he knew weren’t and i think he felt a little dumb and overcompensated by trying to lash out at others for not having it done, basically recycling all the feelings he (imaginatively) felt were towards him.

i dont have it done either and ive never heard a girl complain. if a chick ever tried to laugh at my dick id slap her across the face with it. afterward im assuming foreplay would ensue

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:
bicep-craze, i dont know where you are getting all this info, but ive only been training for about half a year now, so sorry that I’m not on the larger side yet. but i don’t have a ‘problem’. i was just trying to see other opinions. [/quote]

I wasn’t referring to you. I quoted chuckaboo because apparently he’s your bitch.

Let the thread die fellas, useless thread anyway.

START CUTTING…YOURSELF THAT IS.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:

true story [/quote]

HE/SHE A JOOOOOOOO?

well im sorry for starting this thread. i didnt know it would piss everyone off so bad. my apologies

spidey, it would have helped if you put up a pic your abs, so we can see what’s so weird or assymetrical about them?