Astate's Football Trianing

Fall Training = 12 weeks
Spring Trianing =10 weeks
Total = 22 weeks

Rome wasn’t built in four weeks, it takes time, hard work, dedication, desire!

I"m beginning to think most of these are just “trolls”.
I gave ‘BOTH’ of you a 1. I’ve seen worse bodies on here, but at least they didn’t

A. pose with another person…
B. pose with a sideways cap/backwards cap while having only a face and not a body that is “swole”.
C. pose with only a shirt off and baggy ass jeans on. What about the wheels man??

Ya it looks like you are real hard you cant even put a picture of yourself up!! Your a real tool!! Ya bud if you are so hard then why dont you out a picture up that shows your muscle not your fat!
I bet that you couldnt even lift more than the both of us, your workout consists of lifting a beer to your mouth! fatty!!!

You’re the defensive sort aren’t you? Post a picture of yourself, or even better multiple pictures of yourself to show everyone what you have been working so hard on.

As far as your physique is concerned: I’m assuming you are the one who is actually posing. You are pretty small. You look like you have a bit of muscle on your frame but it isn’t outstanding. You look like you might weigh about 180 pounds.

Calm down new guy, its just that this particular forum has alotta people posting bullshit nonsense just too piss people off. Relax if you aren’t a troll and don’t be a jerkoff to everyone here.

the guy on the left is looks really uncomfortable…his pose makes me laugh…so does his trucker hat tilted to the side…haha

The guy on the right has some sweet jeans…

I take it one of you is the kicker, and the other is the punter…

I’ve never seen to guys post a pick like this…I’m not sure but this could be a first

lift numbers?-legs?-back?

I’m going to try and not judge this one…and see how long it lasts.

[quote]astateball wrote:
Ya it looks like you are real hard you cant even put a picture of yourself up!! Your a real tool!! Ya bud if you are so hard then why dont you out a picture up that shows your muscle not your fat!
I bet that you couldnt even lift more than the both of us, your workout consists of lifting a beer to your mouth! fatty!!![/quote]

Wow. You sure told him.

Legs?

You boys have done a good job I can tell you both been training but I also feel you want a bigger “Pay-check” then your job deserves. Get back to work.

Why dont you look at all the pics before you talk.

[quote]astateball wrote:
I bet that you couldnt even lift more than the both of us, your workout consists of lifting a beer to your mouth! fatty!!![/quote]

wow… please tell me this kid is a troll. I was having a pretty crappy day , but I can always count on someone in this forum to cheer me up. Big up to you and your buddy.

Also , can you explain to me what “it looks like you are a real hard” means? And yes , I do lift beer , but only in keg form.

Are your names Neil and Bob or is that like what you do?

WOW guy, you know if you had a bad day that sucks, but if talking smack to people on a forum makes you feel better than more power to you. Do you want a number for a psychiatrist so you can talk about your feelings!

Go away.

I think that it’s really cute that you two guys share a profile…

How about those stats?-lift numbers, etc.?

[quote]astateball wrote:
Do you want a number for a psychiatrist so you can talk about your feelings! [/quote]

I believe you wanted to put a question mark on the end of this.

and you’re kind of a cocky dick. Chill out or go away.

is that hans and franz?

LoL the guy on the left looks like he’s about to shit his self.

So here it is. Im going to give it to you strait. You could be big if you wanted to, but you not. You have no Lats,traps, Tris, calves or Forarms. Your chest is you best trait but when it flatens out when you flex your bis…well that should tell you something. And you legs need work.

But now if you were strong that would be one thing. But then you souldnt be posting in this thred

Dont ask ppl to give you their opinion if you cant take it.

O and there are 52 weeks in a year so you got 30 left to go