Assistance with Supplements

I and several others have be lifting without supplements, and several are ready to use supplements. What combination of supplements from T-Nation should we be ordering?

[quote]BluejayPrideGym wrote:
I and several others have be lifting without supplements, and several are ready to use supplements. What combination of supplements from T-Nation should we be ordering?[/quote]

Go into the store and read up on Metabolic Drive Complete, Biotest Creatine, Surge, and Flameout. That should be a good start. When you have time read Vrooms Beginners thread and the articles for the rest of the products sold here.

D

It’s difficult for anyone to make sound supplement recommendations without knowing your fitness goals.

It’s also helpful to know your current diet and training program.

I think there are four supplements that should be used in almost all cases regardless of one’s goals.

1. Surge
  2. BCAA’s
  3. Fish Oil
  4. ZMA

Above that, depending on your goals, a good protein powder is usually beneficial. Just started using the Low-Carb Metabolic Drive. Absolutely loving it so far. It really does feel like it takes longer to digest and they taste great, though I didn’t really like the Orange Cream. My staple shake is 2 scoops of Banana and 1 scoop of Chocolate.

If losing weight is your goal, I would add to the above:

1. HOT-ROX Extreme

If gaining muscle is your goal and you are a man, add to the above:

1. Alpha Male
  2. Methoxy-7
  3. Creatine

For a woman, just delete the Alpha Male and add in Carbolin 19.

But as always, supplements are just that. You need to have your diet, training, and sleep dialed in first before you start looking at supplements.

Hope my .02 cents helps out.

A good multivitamin too, although Biotest dosent sell them (yet)

Agreed, a nice Biotest Green’s type product would be awesome too!

I was just responding to the fact that he wanted to know about T-Nation (Biotest) products, but I know you already knew that.

[quote]comedypedro wrote:
A good multivitamin too, although Biotest dosent sell them (yet)[/quote]

yo…if we are in high school is superdrol bad for you??

I and several others have be lifting without supplements, and several are ready to use supplements. What combination of supplements from T-Nation should we be ordering?[/quote]

So you think you’ve hit your genetic potential and you’re ready for supplements?

Here’s a clue- if you aren’t gaining muscle then you aren’t eating enough. Start there.

[quote]aaaaaaa wrote:
yo…if we are in high school is superdrol bad for you??

[/quote]
IMO that designer steroid crap is just Flat out bad for you at any age,

Phill

Seriously, what are your goals?
BCAA’s, slow protein, and fast protein will work in all situations, as will creatine and beta alanine.