Assistance with Bloodwork Interpretation

This is what I would do, regardless if you continue to cut or not. Just to see if it helps

Only reason I havenā€™t is because Iā€™ve received mixed reviews from people telling me my LH and FSH levels are fine and I donā€™t need it. But Iā€™m not sure. Do you think seeing and endocrinologist will help?

If my TT dropped from 963ng to 517ng 4 months after a long SARMs cycle Iā€™d do something about it. A PCT is a good start, if that doesnā€™t work, Iā€™d see an endo to run more test

Ok thank you daddy swoops i will PCT and report back to you at a later date.

2 Likes

Any news?

I did a 3 weeks nolva PCT and ate at or above maintenance and these were my results.

I had pretty bad libido and sexual issues, probably because my SHBG was so high. After Zpct I started taking boron to lower my SHBG and DHEA to up my estraidol. Everythingā€™s working great now and I decided to start my next rad cycle this time Iā€™ll be using DHEA and enclomiphene as a test base to keep my test from plummeting

SĆ³ your free test were really 8, even with a 500+ total and a PCT more than 4 months after that worked really well.

Great news!

What was your tamoxifen dosage?

What do you mean really 8? Like 800s range? I honestly did a 10/20/10, because originally I was going to do 10/10/5/5 but after watching some Greg doucette videos he laid out some 3 week PCTs of 20/10/10. I was already finishing my first week at 10
So I just decided to do 20 then 10. I think maybe another few weeks I would have been back to 900+

Free Test 80 Now 13,9, that 80 were really 8. Then all your symptoms.

How was the libido are during the PCT? Many say that it goes to zero on tamoxifen.

How many days after the pct did you get your bloods?

Oh I see what youā€™re sayingā€¦ youā€™re saying the one test that I had 80 free test was really 8 comparing it to the new test?

The blood test was done on the last day of my PCT.

The effects of nolva wane away from last dosage until 5x its half life of 5-7 days. Your real number would be the one you would get 1-1,5 months after the last pill.

You probably got to 70%-90% of that total coming from the 600s, and from there you would take a few months to get to the 900.

Anyway your PCT was a success. But I would get the bloods (from 1,5 months) before hoping on another cycle.

Yeah, and the recovery from 8 to almost 14 is more important then the one to 800.