Assistance Lifts with Home Gym Suggestions?

I recently started a home gym in my garage and was going to run my first 5/3/1. I have a squat cage I can use for bench/squat and pulls-ups, an olympic barbell set and adjustable dumbbell set up to 90lbs each. What would you all suggest for assistance lifts, namely lower body and a substitute for dips.

Bonus question, where can I add loaded carries? Or should this be the 1-2 conditioning sessions?

Thanks in advance and sorry if this was covered before.

I train at home.
Do you have a platform for DL?
Sounds to me like you can do everything.
Lots of racks have dip attachments.
A old trick is to put 2 barbells or stout pipes across the safety’s of the rack. Stand in between the bars/pipes and dip. Adjust the height of the safety so that the bar/ pipe is at the correct height for you to dip.
You can do loaded carries however you want.
The squat cage by which I think you mean a power rack allows for so much.
Pick a template/ program you like and enjoy

Pick up a set of rings to do dips with. They are harder than doing dips from a set of bars, but will really tighten up the pecs. However, keep your form sharp and don’t drop too deep or you may feel it in your shoulder. For lower body, love the RDL for hams and glutes. But if you got some spare change, then you may want to consider a GHD. I love my GHD and credit it with eliminating my pulled hammies every time I did sprints.

A old trick is to put 2 barbells or stout pipes across the safety’s of the rack. Stand in between the bars/pipes and dip. Adjust the height of the safety so that the bar/ pipe is at the correct height for you to dip

This is what I do for dips although I have long pieces of timber off-cuts which I place across the safeties.

For lower body, there is RDL, Good Mornings, lunges, etc.

Ditching my gym membership in favour of buying a power rack was the best decision I ever made. I’m free to train whenever I want, listen to whatever I want and swear as much as I like!!

Awesomeness awaits you.

You could hang rings from your pull-bar/power rack.

I also do closegrip bench when limited to barbell assistance. Lower body is easy, RDL, lunges, sumo DL, front squat, front squat holds for core. Your workouts can be fairly simple, less exercises overall and add a few extra sets to makeup for lack of variety

Honestly man you have almost everything you need for TONS of variety, just have to get a tad creative:

• As other have said, get a set of Rings. These are $50-70 and will add a huge amounts of exercises for your back, arms, and chest.

• Leg assistance: Lunges of all kinda (thats at least 5 exercises without even getting creative), Bulgarian split squats, single leg squat from the bench. Hams could be stiff legs with the bar and your DB’s

• As money and space allows, you might consider a trap bar or other specialty bars (neutral grip pres bars, or other angled bars, SSB)

• Loaded carries: Your DB’s will have to work unless you invest in a trap bar or some farmers handles. Put them as your lower body accessory work. Example: Squats 5/3/1 ~> FSL ~> Loaded Carries

You can do straight bar dips by just putting the barbell on low pins.