Ass Too Big

It takes a big hammer to drive in a big nail.

And that will settle the “out of propertion” comment once and for all.

Just sit on the couch and do nothing. That should work wonders for your ass. Or you can just tell your flatmate to shut the fuck up.

I get comments on my ass as well.
I have a developed round hard chick like ass. Most women would be more than happy to have ass like mine.

I just say to them SQUAT BITCH…

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
It takes a big hammer to drive in a big nail.

And that will settle the “out of propertion” comment once and for all.[/quote]

LOL.

I’m using that one!

My ass has its own Zip Code.

My ass is so big, I put on green pants and went to a Halloween party as North America.

My ass is so big, they won’t let me on the beach beacause I make too much shade.

If your ass is sticking out to the rear, it’s too much muscle (squats, etc…). If it’s wide, that’s fat bro. The muscle fibers in the glutes go across the glutes. Thus muscle can only grow outward straight “behind” you. If it’s too wide, it’s not because of squats.

My ass is so big I can check someone like this http://weakgame.com/media_8797_GlassShattering_Hit.html and not even feel it.

[quote]conorh wrote:
in one of my classes the instructor asked what kyphosis was and I said “A posterior convex curve of the lumbar spine”. And her eyes glazed over and the other kids laughed at me. Screw them anyway, dumbasses.[/quote]

The lumbar spine is actually curved more concave than normal. The scapula area is convex.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
My ass is so big I can check someone like this http://weakgame.com/media_8797_GlassShattering_Hit.html and not even feel it.[/quote]

Wow. That is brutal. Great video. I’m not a hockey fan, but from what I know, I think that was both legal and lethal.

Yea I’ve got a 32" waist but have to buy 36’s to get my arse in, spring coil i’m also irish (belfast) and for some reason it seems like irish have booty, maybe it’s part of the “black irish” thing. I do also think that I have lordosis, however have no idea how to fix it. Would this make my lower stomach protrude more than necessary? I do have a serious curve in my lower back. Any help in fixing is appreciated. But in all seriousness, girls love my bloody arse, I could feed a rwandan family for monthes with this thing. So can someone show me the whereabouts of this acronym being referred to for fixing my back.

im a 31 inch waste with 38 pants and I also suffered for a bit from lordosis. Too much deadlifting, and not enough ab work. Ifyou think squats and deadlifts are enough for the core, think again. bridges and leg lifts will help fix lordosis

Same here. 30 waist 37 hips. Hard time finding comfortable jeans that don’t drop down. Funny, I’m of African descent and when I was in high school, my white friends made a point of telling me I had a surprising lack of ass. Fast forward ten years and plenty of squats and deadlifts and that’s no longer the case.

I used to work abs like a man obsessed and even graduated to weighted ab work once I got smarter about weight training. Nothing, and I mean nothing, has made my abs stronger than a) heavy chinning, b) heavy overhead supports and c) front squats. I haven’t done any direct midsection work in years, but I chin with considerable weight and I went sort of crazy with the O-lifts and the assistance lifts and as a result my abs are actually a little too big and hard. They were never like this when I was doing weighted sit-ups and leg raises. It’s mildly disturbing.

We guys do not have big asses… All of the god damn lazy people either has no ass or BUYAKASHA ASSSSS!!! They should meashure to our standards. We’r not guilty that somwhere in the process people lost their gluteus. Must be becouse of the chair nation in the last few 100 years.

[quote]greatgro wrote:
conorh wrote:
in one of my classes the instructor asked what kyphosis was and I said “A posterior convex curve of the lumbar spine”. And her eyes glazed over and the other kids laughed at me. Screw them anyway, dumbasses.

The lumbar spine is actually curved more concave than normal. The scapula area is convex.
[/quote]

Um…
Kyphosis of the lumbar spine is posteriorly convex, or anteriorly concave. He’s describing excessive curvature - i.e. a postural condition, rather than its ideal state.

I allways say there are 2 types of men; Those men that like a big curvy booty and those that like a flat ass.

Guess there are 2 types of women too…

Hey, if you got a big ass, big hip structure, then you must have a big third leg too… (That is what the ass loving women figured out!)

[quote]X-Factor wrote:
Yea I’ve got a 32" waist but have to buy 36’s to get my arse in, spring coil i’m also irish (belfast) and for some reason it seems like irish have booty, maybe it’s part of the “black irish” thing. I do also think that I have lordosis, however have no idea how to fix it. Would this make my lower stomach protrude more than necessary? I do have a serious curve in my lower back. Any help in fixing is appreciated. But in all seriousness, girls love my bloody arse, I could feed a rwandan family for monthes with this thing. So can someone show me the whereabouts of this acronym being referred to for fixing my back.[/quote]

try http://www.T-Nation.com/findArticle.do?article=314nean2

Try the following test for tight hip flexors and lordosis.

The Wall Standing Test - Standing with the heels, buttocks and upper back in contact with the wall. The client slides their hand into the gap between the lower back and the wall. The fingers should slide behind the back to the level of the knuckles and no further. Mike might find that he can get his whole hand behind his back due to his anterior pelvic tilt and subsequent increased lumbar lordosis.

I may have failed this test as I have quite the Squatters ass. It keeps me FAR away from the wall.

Hip Flexor or Thomas Test - Lying on his back on the edge of a table with his opposite knee drawn up to flatten the lower back. The hanging leg should remain in contact with the table. In Mike?s case his thigh sits up off the table with an extended knee indicating tension of his rectus femoris and possibly his hip flexors.

I agree that is a somewhat bogus posture test as it can only work for people with small glutes. Thing is, 90% of men probably have pitiful glutes, the test works just fine for them…

I have 39" hips and a 32" waist. I find that these Levi’s carpenter jeans fit just fine, and I can buy them in my waist size. My friends think I’m a weirdo, but eventually I hope to outgrow even these jeans.