Ass to Grass Gone Too Far!

Well, I’m no longer single, I’ve been with my gf for 6 years now.

Before that I dated about 4 or 5 women, and some of them were really pretty. I was dating out of my league for sure!

I gotta say that I’m kind of jealous of the treadmill girl. She might look like an idiot, but she also looks like she’s having a blast. I feel like she also peer-pressured the woman next to her into doing some light arm stretches.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:
Nards…what’s your story? Where are you living and what’s that like?[/quote]

I teach English in Taiwan. It’s good money and gave me the chance to get out of Winnipeg!

As you can tell by my videos, Asia is lost in the 80s in many ways when it comes to the gym.

A few weeks ago there was a woman trying to use the hack squat, there were NO plates on the sled mechanism, but 4 45s on the rack pins that are on either side of the machine. The woman did 2 or 3 reps, got up and removed a 45 from the rack on the side of the hack squat, put them onto a weight tree, then did 2 more reps, looked befuddled, then removed 2 more and put them away, then another rep, befuddled, then finally ended up putting all the 45s onto the weight tree and doing a rep then leaving.
At least she got a bit of exercise putting away the plates![/quote]

I saw a guy do this a few years ago here in GA, except he was putting plates onto the rack pins. He had 5 on each side and really though he was a real bad ass until he looked over at the machine next to him, and realized he’d been doing it wrong the whole time.

Awesome stuff Nards, you have potential for a pretty epic e-identity. Keep it coming awesome guy.