Ass to Grass Gone Too Far!

plz start ur own superhero thread with just this nonsense

That treadmill may be going 1kph, but every meter has a hop, skip, lunge, and arm movement so she’s probably getting a pretty good workout. I would so do that if I knew how to dance.

At least it’s not as mind-numbingly boring as straight walking.

Please Nards, more vids.

We’ll bail you out if you get in trouble.

Awesome stuff. Treadmill girl looks as though she’s practising for Dance Dance Revolution.
+1 on more vids.

i think the commentary is the funniest part of the videos!

[quote]Nominal Prospect wrote:
Is that a Cybex smith machine? If so, it’s probably the best smith model on the market.

Every gym should have one.

My gym has one of those. It’s great for rack chins.

[quote]Cal Jones wrote:
Awesome stuff. Treadmill girl looks as though she’s practising for Dance Dance Revolution.
+1 on more vids.[/quote]

That’s exactly what I started thinking especially when she turned backwards for a few seconds

[quote]wward wrote:

[quote]Cal Jones wrote:
+1 on more vids.[/quote]

That’s exactly what I started thinking especially when she turned backwards for a few seconds[/quote]

Peri-Workout Nutrition = 2 Tabs of Ecstasy

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:

Is that a Cybex smith machine? If so, it’s probably the best smith model on the market.

http://www.usedgymequipment.com/cybex_smith.htm[/quote]
My gym has one of those. It’s great for rack chins.[/quote]

Is this the exercise you’re referring to?

If so, that’s a wonderful variant of inverted body rows. Great way to expand the loading options for the movement, which can be difficult to do otherwise.

The smith is also great for stretching. It is very, very useful to have a fixed bar that can be set at any height from right above the ground to overhead.

The problem with many smiths is that the bar notches are spaced too far apart, the bar itself doesn’t move smoothly, and lately, they are being made with the bar path set at an angle, rather than vertically.

That Cybex machine is the best I’ve used, it’s miles better than the sleek newer models that are replacing it in many gyms. The bar moves so easily that it can be pushed with one finger, the rack has many notches that run to each extreme of the ROM, not just the middle, and it is also very easy to turn the bar. The only thing that would make it better would be the addition of a pull-up handles at the top. Those could be welded on by the consumer, I suppose.

Was that guy in the squat video bouncing up and down in time with the music?

Regarding the treadmill vid…she’s like five years old… excercise at that age is supposed to be fun :slight_smile:

Love the vids!

[quote]humanjhawkins wrote:
These are funny as hell and I’m not knocking them. I just want to say that being a nutjob on a treadmill, or doing some freaky low squat thing is about 100 times better than sitting on a couch with a bag of corn chips, watching soap operas all day.

So to all those freaks, good on ya.[/quote]

I dont think the issue is the low squat. Its the fact that he is bouncing around at the bottom. Its only a matter of time before his knees are done and he will be lying on the couch with a bag of corn chips watching soap operas…

My gym has a few of those, they’re smooth and all, but I don’t like the fact that there’s no way to disconnect the counterweights.

Nards…what’s your story? Where are you living and what’s that like?

that knee buster just looks painfully ridiculous I can’t believe anyone would do that.

Dude where the fuck do you workout? Are there no employees to tell these idiots to stop being assholes?

I thought the pokerface remix was pretty good in the first video. Laughing at the guy was just an added benefit

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:
Nards…what’s your story? Where are you living and what’s that like?[/quote]

I teach English in Taiwan. It’s good money and gave me the chance to get out of Winnipeg!

As you can tell by my videos, Asia is lost in the 80s in many ways when it comes to the gym.

A few weeks ago there was a woman trying to use the hack squat, there were NO plates on the sled mechanism, but 4 45s on the rack pins that are on either side of the machine. The woman did 2 or 3 reps, got up and removed a 45 from the rack on the side of the hack squat, put them onto a weight tree, then did 2 more reps, looked befuddled, then removed 2 more and put them away, then another rep, befuddled, then finally ended up putting all the 45s onto the weight tree and doing a rep then leaving.
At least she got a bit of exercise putting away the plates!

That’s hilarious. What is the single life like for you being a “big white guy”?