T Nation

Ass-kissing, props to a T-man, and opinions on this issue:

Great upgrade! The site looks good and this new thread for off-topic, uh, topics is a good choice. Now, I’m sure that people closer to him have already posted, but props to Whopper. He’s down there helping with the clean up and pulling hours that would have made me succumb a long time before. Hope all is well and my prayers (as well as others, I’m sure) are with you and everyone down there. About this week’s article, the pro-steroid roundtable was great (which I’m sure everyone was waiting for), the biceps article was good, but the rest was just kinda blah. Well those are my thoughts. Peace and be safe.

I liked the Atomic Dog and Strasseroids too. I like all the pics here lately in Brock’s column. But if you don’t care about roids I guess that column isn’t that interesting.

And Big Props to Whopper!

I’m sure the guys at T-mag love to hear how you thought the other articles on the site were “blah.” I used to edit a magazine and I know how hard it is to come up with topics that makes everybody happy. One man’s “blah” is another man’s “Wow!” How about giving them a break?

I haven’t read the current issue yet, but I like the new look. I hope the new forum works well. I’ve noticed a few small errors. But that kind of thing tends to happen when you revamp things! :slight_smile:

Give them a break? I wasn’t attacking them (like they care anyway). I’ve been dieting and on low carbs, so on a friday nite I was pretty much just thinking out loud. Plus they put an issue out every week so I don’t have to worry about waiting to be wowed later. But I really wasn’t gonna post it, the low-carb devil made me do it. Plus, why is that the focus of what I said? I should have only posted the one thing, but I was giving props to a T-forum regular who has been absent of late because he’s giving of himself in a terrible tragedy.

Word.

i would not waste 6 mana on this thread

How do you even find threads this old without realizing how old they are??

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
How do you even find threads this old without realizing how old they are??[/quote]

Magic motherfucker.

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
How do you even find threads this old without realizing how old they are??[/quote]

I would say using the search function…but then I gotta wonder wtf he was searching for that brought up this thread. Maybe it was something like “Props to a t-man ass”, knowing Chris :wink:

good lord brochris, where did you find this?

This thread is a month away from being 9 years old!

Serious math there ^

[quote]hungry4more wrote:

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:

I would say using the search function…but then I gotta wonder wtf he was searching for that brought up this thread. Maybe it was something like “Props to a t-man ass”, knowing Chris ;)[/quote]

Bottom of the stack.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
good lord brochris, where did you find this?[/quote]

Proprietary secret.

And you know Bronx Bomber is getting a “subscribed topic update” email right now from T-Nation and thinking “what the fu…?”