Asking for Help/My First Show

impressive physique

you are what rougevampire pretends to be

I wish you luck…but you don’t need it.

[quote]Anus Bleach wrote:
impressive physique

you are what rougevampire pretends to be[/quote]

LOL

Lat spread is nasty, super thick overall.

thanks for all the kind words guys. can anyone tell me how to upload a video. i have been using photobucket to upload pictures but i think the video is to big to upload that way.

hey stu, you said that some of my body parts were a little out of proportion. could you elaborate for me brother. i would love to know what you think my weaknesses are for an informational stand point. you are only as strong as your weakest link. if i know what you think they are i can better prepare.i respect what you have to say, and like the fact that you are taking time to follow my thread.
thanks
tank

I don’t think you need to worry about leaning out, seems you know what to do, i.e. from 297 to 255 in 3 months!

Water is a final week issue, don’t sweat it until then.

Dang, I’m 5’10" as well, you have a TON more mass than me, once you are lean you will look unbelievable.

I can’t see the posing video that Waylander and Thoughts mentioned because I am at work, but I am guessing it is the Skip Hill video, if so, I know that is packed with great info. It really helped me.

Is the stairmill work fasted?

I can’t see your pictures at work, but I plan to check it out at home sometime and offer any feedback I can.

Best of luck to you!

OK, just checked the pictures.

You are going to look incredible, 'nuff said.

[quote]Tankman4411 wrote:
hey stu, you said that some of my body parts were a little out of proportion. could you elaborate for me brother. i would love to know what you think my weaknesses are for an informational stand point. you are only as strong as your weakest link. if i know what you think they are i can better prepare.i respect what you have to say, and like the fact that you are taking time to follow my thread.
thanks
tank[/quote]

Firstly, let me stress that nothing is truly ‘weak’, merely an issue with other areas being so dominant. For example, my own legs aren’t horrible, BUT in comparison to my upper body, they’re always something I need to focus on.

The real acid test will come down to how much size you can actually retain as you come into condition though. My only real concerns in terms of areas you should do your best to bring up while prepping would be hamstrings and calves. Sure your quads could use a bit more sweep, but again, it’s because your torso and arms are so well developed (horrible, I know-lol.)

I don’t usually suggest people bother with splitting their hams and quads during a cut, but
in your case, it wouldn’t be a bad idea if you were to ask your coach’s thoughts on the matter.

Keep posting pics as you go, I’ll certainly do my best to pop in and give you my thoughts if you’d like.

S

You wear the same Vibram FiveFingers as I do :slight_smile:

You’re looking great, I’m looking forward to seeing your progress.

Thanks for the input stu and timm. My coach agrees with you for the most part. She wants me to bring up my chest and hamstrings.
Weighed 246lbs this morning. Feeling a little tired and weak but that is expected. Happy about the way everything is going. Will through up some update pics next week.

How is the diet laid out big man? How does it compare to off-season for you?

Good luck with the contest!

With the close guidance of a knowledgeable coach, you should be DOMINANT at almost any local show level.

Working a 16 hour shift today so I will post my diet up tomorrow. The diet is actually pretty easy as far as the eating. The prep is what sucks. It takes up about 4 hours on my off day cooking all the food for the next five days.

Awesome, will be following. You’re carrying a ton of mass, should be an amazing end product.

Your a beast! Good luck with your competition goals of 2012.

Huge. My only advice would be work on posing from the get go so that when you’re on stage, it feels as natural as possible. Seems at local and regional level shows, a great physique can have a poor showing if the posing (and conditioning) is off. Watch Youtube vids (both posing specifics and dudes just doing their thing on stage) to get a feel for it, keep practicing, tweaking, etc. Sounds like you’ve got some good people in your corner. Excited to see the changes as you drop into the bodyfat into the single digits.

i cant get this video to post. will post my diet tomorrow

Here are some update pics. My wife is out of town so this is the best I could do. Weighed 245lbs this morning.

the chest fat i am carrying is driving me crazy. anybody have any input on how to get rid of chest fat.

anyway here is my diet.

days one and two

1. 3scoops protein,1 cup frozen mixed berries,1/3 cup steel cut oats.

2. 8oz ground turkey,2cups green beans

3.7oz chicken breast, 1/3 cup brown rice, 10 aspragus spears

1. 8oz ground turkey, 3 oz sweet potato

2. 3 tilapia filets, 1 cup green beans, 1tsp flax oil

3. 7oz chicken breast, 4 egg whites, 10 aspragus spears

4. 4oz ground beef, 4 egg whites, 10 asparagus spears

day 3

1. 2scoops protein,2 cups frozen fruit,4 egg whites, 1/2 cup steel cut oats

2. 7oz ground beef, 1/3 cup brown rice, 1 cup green beans

3. 7oz chicken breast, 1/3 cup brown rice, 10 aspargus spears

4. 2 scoops protein, 1 cup frozen fruit

5. 2 tilipia filets, 4oz sweet potato

6. 7oz chicken breast, 1/3 cup steel cut oats, 1 cup broccoli

7. 8oz lean steak, 4 egg whites, 10 aspargus spears

rinse and repeat. if you have any questions just ask…