Asking a Girl Out

[quote]Anonymity wrote:
Also - If you are so insecure that you need to spend money and time on the PUA arts and “gaming” you’ll probably find much better results with a good therapist. This is something I also know from experience.[/quote]

You annoy me.

You know little.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Anonymity wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Anonymity wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Anonymity wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]tnationer wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:
Hey, I wanna see, better do, XYZ, this Monday, Friday, whatsitsface…

Wanna join me?

Cool, I could pick you up at 1800 or we could meet there.

Rocket surgery, thats what it is. [/quote]

Well thats what I’m saying. We have talked very very briefly. Would it be weird to go up to her and be like forward and ask her out to dinner? [/quote]
No that is what adults do, straight forward honest.

Have yet to read the rest of the thread but I am sure some will say to treat her like shit and she will love you forever.[/quote]

x2.

You’re going to get a lot of shitty advice here from the PUA crowd about being some sort of “alpha” where girls have the privilege of just catching a whiff of your penis…that shit is for teenagers.

[/quote]

No, that shit is real life and you characterization of it simply means that you have not understood a single thing.

If you think that humans, specifically females change their natures with time you are wrong.

Not quite, they do, after menopause, not after highschool. [/quote]

It’s for teenagers and the highly insecure.

Been down that road before.

Read all the books.

Got numbers galore.

Slept with a bunch of sluts.

Slept with several women out of my league.

It’s for kiddies - and by that I mean the highly insecure, misogynistic types who can’t deal with rejection and view women largely on a sexually objective basis.

I was there for several years.
[/quote]
Good for you, sounds like you grew up.

Welcome to the adult world. [/quote]

Thank god for it, I was in a bad place for a while. Now I’m in a very rewarding relationship with a woman I love.
[/quote]
Fucking awesome[/quote]

Same goes for you.

Game is like physics, not that it is an exact science, but it is completely value neutral.

So, if someone, lets call him “Anonymitous”, to protect the ignorant, only used it to fuck da sloars, that says more about him than about game.

And, by his own admission, it did work.

Should have put it to better use!?

Dinner might be a little weird, she might be self concious about her chewing, HAHAH (me).

ASK HER TO THE ARCADE

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
Dinner might be a little weird, she might be self concious about her chewing, HAHAH (me).

ASK HER TO THE ARCADE[/quote]

O_O

Actually, yes.

[quote]orion wrote:
Game is like physics, not that it is an exact science, but it is completely value neutral.

So, if someone, lets call him “Anonymitous”, to protect the ignorant, only used it to fuck da sloars, that says more about him than about game.

[/quote]

can you distill the essence of this PUA stuff into a couple of sentences

ive never looked into it and assumed it was how to teach nerds to act like the fonz

is that pretty much it or am i completely wrong?

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

ASK HER TO THE ARCADE[/quote]

You are conscious about your chewing?

Do you fear that you might be “judged”?

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]

ive never looked into it and assumed it was how to teach nerds to act like the fonz

is that pretty much it or am i completely wrong?[/quote]

It is about understanding of the female of the species and how their mind works, especially their mate selection process.

It is about understanding that they are primates without a vomeronasal system and that they mainly respond to visual clues to determine how to do the nasty with.

It is about healthy boundary functions, non neediness and a sense of pride and self respect.

It is about what social and political landscape you operate in and yes that matters A LOT.

It is about understanding social dynamics, body language, modulation of your voice and how to use it to your advantage.

In other words, even if you do not get laid even once using it, you would be a fucktard, but you would be getting a lot of value out of it.

I truly believe that a lot of this should be on the to do list of every man, but, since getting laid is a powerful motivator, why not use our sexual desires to better ourselves?

Thats a mighty strong ox to put before your cart.

Just don’t be a guy that thinks he’s fly. (Also known as a buster).

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

Just don’t be a guy that thinks he’s fly. (Also known as a buster).[/quote]

HAHHAHAHAHA OH MY.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Anonymity wrote:
Also - If you are so insecure that you need to spend money and time on the PUA arts and “gaming” you’ll probably find much better results with a good therapist. This is something I also know from experience.[/quote]

You annoy me.

You know little.

[/quote]

Lol, you know nothing…not even your own insecurity and lack of confidence to simply just ask a yes/no question.

Why so angry? Realizing your beloved PUA is just internet pop-psych and full of more holes and hypocrisies?

[quote]Anonymity wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Anonymity wrote:

You annoy me.

You know little.

[/quote]

Lol, you know nothing…not even your own insecurity and lack of confidence to simply just ask a yes/no question.

Why so angry? Realizing your beloved PUA is just internet pop-psych and full of more holes and hypocrisies?[/quote]

Look, I know one thing.

If you understand it and you use it, it makes a hell of a lot of a differnce.

So, either I am a gullible idiot, or, you either did not get it or you are lying.

Which side do you think I am likely to come down on?

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]

It is about understanding of the female of the species and how their mind works, especially their mate selection process.

It is about understanding that they are primates without a vomeronasal system and that they mainly respond to visual clues to determine how to do the nasty with.

It is about healthy boundary functions, non neediness and a sense of pride and self respect.

It is about what social and political landscape you operate in and yes that matters A LOT.

It is about understanding social dynamics, body language, modulation of your voice and how to use it to your advantage.

In other words, even if you do not get laid even once using it, you would be a fucktard, but you would be getting a lot of value out of it.

I truly believe that a lot of this should be on the to do list of every man, but, since getting laid is a powerful motivator, why not use our sexual desires to better ourselves?

Thats a mighty strong ox to put before your cart. [/quote]

The part that always gets me is how needy people who follow PUA actually are.

By following PUA and “gaming” you have not only proved you are needy, but you are THE MOST NEEDY. You are the one who will go through any length, who will jump through any hoops to sleep with someone. You will sacrifice everything just to give women what you think appeals to them.

No, PUAs are the ones who are most willing to bend over backwards to appeal to women. They put them on a pedestal above all because their entire self-worth is caught up in “gaming” women - which is why you see people who subscribe to PUA constantly ranting about it, it’s what they put their self worth into, which ironically in the end, is not what women want at all.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Anonymity wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Anonymity wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]tnationer wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:
Hey, I wanna see, better do, XYZ, this Monday, Friday, whatsitsface…

Wanna join me?

Cool, I could pick you up at 1800 or we could meet there.

Rocket surgery, thats what it is. [/quote]

Well thats what I’m saying. We have talked very very briefly. Would it be weird to go up to her and be like forward and ask her out to dinner? [/quote]
No that is what adults do, straight forward honest.

Have yet to read the rest of the thread but I am sure some will say to treat her like shit and she will love you forever.[/quote]

x2.

You’re going to get a lot of shitty advice here from the PUA crowd about being some sort of “alpha” where girls have the privilege of just catching a whiff of your penis…that shit is for teenagers.

[/quote]

No, that shit is real life and you characterization of it simply means that you have not understood a single thing.

If you think that humans, specifically females change their natures with time you are wrong.

Not quite, they do, after menopause, not after highschool. [/quote]

It’s for teenagers and the highly insecure.

Been down that road before.

Read all the books.

Got numbers galore.

Slept with a bunch of sluts.

Slept with several women out of my league.

It’s for kiddies - and by that I mean the highly insecure, misogynistic types who can’t deal with rejection and view women largely on a sexually objective basis.

I was there for several years.
[/quote]

And you have learned nothing.

YOu have not been there and done that, you have been there and done it halfway.

Well, maybe that means that you have learned something.

I am not necessarily a PUA, because I suck at pick up.

I excel at affairs, but that is a whole other ballgame.

Meaning, I gotz game, but I am no PUA.

Be that as it may, you should know that this whole "treat em like a dick " only works on skanks.

Deeply, deeply, damaged skanks.[/quote]

AHAHAH you specialize in affairs?

and you’re trying to give peopel advice about women?

Please just get the fuck out.

Oh, and why am I angry?

Because I was lied to and people like you perpetuate the lie.

Yes, I was lied to, yes, I suffered, yes, I am mighty pissed off.

Because, unlike you, you little white knight mangina weasel, I do not need to hide.

YOu never studied anything, you never had any successes because of it, you are just a piece of shit emotionally invested in the status quo.

You will notice that I do not treat Derek the same way I treat you and the reason is that he is not a lying piece of shit, we just have a difference of opinion, which tends to happen.

[quote]Anonymity wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]

Thats a mighty strong ox to put before your cart. [/quote]

The part that always gets me is how needy people who follow PUA actually are.

By following PUA and “gaming” you have not only proved you are needy, but you are THE MOST NEEDY. You are the one who will go through any length, who will jump through any hoops to sleep with someone. You will sacrifice everything just to give women what you think appeals to them.

No, PUAs are the ones who are most willing to bend over backwards to appeal to women. They put them on a pedestal above all because their entire self-worth is caught up in “gaming” women - which is why you see people who subscribe to PUA constantly ranting about it, it’s what they put their self worth into, which ironically in the end, is not what women want at all.
[/quote]

Go away.

Henceforth you are put on ignore.

Not the function, manually.

Much more satisfying that way, you offer no value and are a lying cunt.

Good riddance.

Lol I would love to see you explain how I am a lying cunt.

The fact of the matter is you are angry because I called you on your perpetuation of bullshit.

The reason you treat me differently than derrick is that I directly called you on your bullshitn while he did now. The fact that you have to put me on ignore just further drives in the point you are unable to handle conflict or rejection. Which is much the same reason you have to seek out PUA and gaming,

Your PUA is a joke.

You are a joke.

Never give out advice on women.

Have fun specializing in affairs, those are really the great types of women.

I am probably being a bit vicious tonight but I hate seeing people steered down the wrong path.

I should, probably be a bit more understanding and realize that by your own admission you were crushed at one point, but the answer isn’t to turn around and try to live that lifestyle.

I don’t know what is with all the arguing going on in here… Goodness gracious ladies!! So, to the OP, you better post again once you have asked.

[quote]stefan128 wrote:
I don’t know what is with all the arguing going on in here… Goodness gracious ladies!! So, to the OP, you better post again once you have asked.[/quote]

True, needz to know whether he manned up and asked her out.

Preferably, not to dinner.

[quote]stefan128 wrote:
I don’t know what is with all the arguing going on in here… Goodness gracious ladies!! So, to the OP, you better post again once you have asked.[/quote]

I called Orion on his bullshit and within about 3 posts had him enraged. He had to put me on ignore because he can’t defend himself.

Funny how quickly you can strike a chord with people who have wholly irrational beliefs they wish to minister as advice.

That is what happened if you choose to read through it.