Asking a Girl Out

I really dont know the girl so I’m not too sure if I would even be down for a relationship. But man she is fine and also I just got out of a 2 year relationship. So just hanging out sounds good right about now

Eat a steak, do a heavy deadlift, and go to tellyell at her “TO THE BATMOBILE!!!”. It should work.

this is the kind of thread orion lives for

just talk to her. Do you really need strangers on the internet to give you a green light before you do?

worst that can happen is she says no.

well actually the worst that can happens is she’ll snort derisively, point at you and say something like “What? You think I’d ever go out with a disgusting little putrid cocksucker like you? You make me so fucking sick I hope you die.”

but that probably won’t happen.

Good luck!

"well actually the worst that can happens is she’ll snort derisively, point at you and say something like “What? You think I’d ever go out with a disgusting little putrid cocksucker like you? You make me so fucking sick I hope you die.”

LMFAO this is hilarious.

OP just man up and go for it. Otherwise some other guy will and you will miss your shot with her.

I have nothing of value to add to this thread.

Just wanted to say that I’m surprised that in all these years “tnationer” has not been used before…

/non-sequitor

[quote]tnationer wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:
Hey, I wanna see, better do, XYZ, this Monday, Friday, whatsitsface…

Wanna join me?

Cool, I could pick you up at 1800 or we could meet there.

Rocket surgery, thats what it is. [/quote]

Well thats what I’m saying. We have talked very very briefly. Would it be weird to go up to her and be like forward and ask her out to dinner? [/quote]
No that is what adults do, straight forward honest.

Have yet to read the rest of the thread but I am sure some will say to treat her like shit and she will love you forever.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
I have nothing of value to add to this thread.

Just wanted to say that I’m surprised that in all these years “tnationer” has not been used before…

/non-sequitor[/quote]

I too figured it would be taken

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
this is the kind of thread orion lives for

just talk to her. Do you really need strangers on the internet to give you a green light before you do?

worst that can happen is she says no.

well actually the worst that can happens is she’ll snort derisively, point at you and say something like “What? You think I’d ever go out with a disgusting little putrid cocksucker like you? You make me so fucking sick I hope you die.”

but that probably won’t happen.

Good luck![/quote]

This is what Ill do. Its just that Im younger than her and all my past girls I have met through a mutual friend. I’ve never really found a girl I like by just walking up to her.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]tnationer wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

Wanna join me?

Well thats what I’m saying. We have talked very very briefly. Would it be weird to go up to her and be like forward and ask her out to dinner? [/quote]

Have yet to read the rest of the thread but I am sure some will say to treat her like shit and she will love you forever.[/quote]

Sounds good thats the plan

[quote]tnationer wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]tnationer wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

Wanna join me?

Have yet to read the rest of the thread but I am sure some will say to treat her like shit and she will love you forever.[/quote]

Sounds good thats the plan
[/quote]
Good luck.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]tnationer wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

Wanna join me?

x2.

You’re going to get a lot of shitty advice here from the PUA crowd about being some sort of “alpha” where girls have the privilege of just catching a whiff of your penis…that shit is for teenagers.

If you’re looking to actually date for relationships sake, there’s no problem with being up front and just asking her out to lunch or dinner or whatever. She’s either into you or she’s not. If she rejects you, no big deal, just move onto the the next girl. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

step 1: start conversation “Hey how’s everything going this week?” blah blah blah
step 2: “Hey listen, I was wondering if you would like to grab a cup of coffee sometime?” - “Great what’s your number?”

Honestly, don’t let all the “game” and PUA shit feed into your insecurities - That’s what it’s designed to do.

[quote]Anonymity wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]tnationer wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

Wanna join me?

x2.

You’re going to get a lot of shitty advice here from the PUA crowd about being some sort of “alpha” where girls have the privilege of just catching a whiff of your penis…that shit is for teenagers.

[/quote]

No, that shit is real life and you characterization of it simply means that you have not understood a single thing.

If you think that humans, specifically females change their natures with time you are wrong.

Not quite, they do, after menopause, not after highschool.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Anonymity wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]tnationer wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

Wanna join me?

x2.

[/quote]

No, that shit is real life and you characterization of it simply means that you have not understood a single thing.

If you think that humans, specifically females change their natures with time you are wrong.

Not quite, they do, after menopause, not after highschool. [/quote]

It’s for teenagers and the highly insecure.

Been down that road before.

Read all the books.

Got numbers galore.

Slept with a bunch of sluts.

Slept with several women out of my league.

It’s for kiddies - and by that I mean the highly insecure, misogynistic types who can’t deal with rejection and view women largely on a sexually objective basis.

I was there for several years.

Just gonna say, last year there was a girl I thought was really attractive for some reason and she was in my once a week class all semester. Never talked to her all semester. Last day of class saw she was walking the same direction as me so I said (and yeah I actually stuttered the first couple words) some stupid comment about the teacher, had a 5 minute normal conversation as we walked then asked “Hey you want to go out with me this Saturday?”

It worked. I stumbled my words the first sentence I said and when I asked her out, but it worked. Coming from a shy background, that was ridiculously hard to do.

Turns out she was crazy, but I’m still glad I did that.

Mentally doing that if you haven’t done it before is hard, but only because you build it up in your head too much. In reality it’s not that big of a deal, it’s more a mental scare then anything.

Also - If you are so insecure that you need to spend money and time on the PUA arts and “gaming” you’ll probably find much better results with a good therapist. This is something I also know from experience.

Don’t go for dinner. go for drinks (coffee or beers). dinner seems too formal IMO. or meet up for a class or workout.

Good luck

[quote]Anonymity wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Anonymity wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]tnationer wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

Wanna join me?

x2.

[/quote]

Read all the books.

Got numbers galore.

It’s for kiddies - and by that I mean the highly insecure, misogynistic types who can’t deal with rejection and view women largely on a sexually objective basis.

[/quote]
Good for you, sounds like you grew up.

Welcome to the adult world.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Anonymity wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Anonymity wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]tnationer wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

Wanna join me?

x2.

[/quote]

Read all the books.

Got numbers galore.

[/quote]

Welcome to the adult world. [/quote]

Thank god for it. I’m in a very rewarding relationship right now with a woman I love.

[quote]Anonymity wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Anonymity wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Anonymity wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]tnationer wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

Wanna join me?

x2.

[/quote]

Read all the books.

Got numbers galore.

[/quote]

Welcome to the adult world. [/quote]

Thank god for it, I was in a bad place for a while. Now I’m in a very rewarding relationship with a woman I love.
[/quote]
Fucking awesome

[quote]Anonymity wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Anonymity wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]tnationer wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

Wanna join me?

x2.

[/quote]

Read all the books.

Got numbers galore.

[/quote]

And you have learned nothing.

YOu have not been there and done that, you have been there and done it halfway.

Well, maybe that means that you have learned something.

I am not necessarily a PUA, because I suck at pick up.

I excel at affairs, but that is a whole other ballgame.

Meaning, I gotz game, but I am no PUA.

Be that as it may, you should know that this whole "treat em like a dick " only works on skanks.

Deeply, deeply, damaged skanks.