Ask Physiolojik Thread

This pretty much describes me. I’ve been on 200 or greater non stop for going on 4 years. My PCP has no idea I’m even on Test much less that I even have any detectable side effects! I donate frequently just to be safe. I just had a lipid panel done and my cholesterol is below 200.

I think physio discussed this before in one of his responses.

Not so sure, I’ve gained a tremendous amount of muscle mass on small doses so far, I’ll probably be posting another pic in one of my threads soon. That being said I’m nowhere close to my genetic limit, I’m like 160lb 5,5 (well I thought I was 5’5 but apparently 165 CM is slightly below 5’5) at what I would call slightly below 15% BF

@physioLojik. Regarding the new practice you are starting. I’m sure you have a lot of details to work out, but do you know if you…

1. Will be treating out of state patients?
  2. Will accept insurance?
  3. Will require out of state patients to be see in person initially?

I ask because my Dr. just retired and his replacement isn’t hip on trt and before I begin the search for a new local Dr. I thought I might hold out for you to get going if that was a viable option.

1 Like

Well I still haven’t heard from my so called doctor, I guess he is just waiting on the anxiety to kill me so he doesn’t have to deal with. I guess I better just get the fuck over it and carry on!
Thank you for your help.

Dude, you just asked this question about a dozen times in the TRT forum on three separate threads. Stop being a pussy and just do it.

2 Likes

i am indecisive and that’s funny you say that @blshaw i bet you too Was somewhat concerned on first shot too because u wanna get it RIGHT yeah & not FUCK it up lol. where did u do your first shot? just wondering i am settling on I.M for now, then go to belly after some.

You’re not going to screw it up. You’re over thinking it. You’ve seen videos of sub Q and you can google IM which isn’t really all that different except for the needle size/length. Just do it man… you will feel better when its done and you can stop spamming the forums.

1 Like

@dannybrouk I’ve been on trt for 10+ months and have never done one single IM test shot. All sub q into an area either 1.5 inches to the left or right if my belly button. I clean an area, pinch, stick in as straight as I can.

I’m on 120mg a week, no AI or HCG… Last test reading on day of injection, before injection was 692.

I feel good. I won’t change a thing, except maybe a blast after January.

Do it, go sub q but do it for at least 6 weeks. Most here seem to expect stuff to happen overnight, or even in the first week… It won’t likely be that quick.

Pick something and stick with it then reassess. Have patience.

3 Likes

Thanks dude Bcostigan41 that’s what Dr John Crisler does expect he don’t pinch the fat i don’t see nothing wrong that part though. I think i will choose that route with SubQ, I been on TRT for 2.5 months previously so will it be a faster DIAL with Injections, since i been on 10% compounding cream with HCG previously? i want the SEX drive to kick in full swing by 4 weeks. like i said will it work faster on me the injections since i been running cream/Hcg before? @bcostigan41

I have no idea how fast it could work, I’d say just so the exact same thing for 6 weeks. Make note if any significant mood changes/drive changes, etc. But make sure to literally do the same thing… Same dose, same time of day… Kick back and relax while you do it. Time is going to pass no matter what, so just relax and do the same thing… Be consistent.

Good luck

1 Like

@hmcyl hey man. Yea we will be working with out of state patients but we will require an in person visit first :slight_smile: more to follow

2 Likes

Keep us updated!

@physioLojik - I have a feeling your business will have quite an uptick from that statement… I’ve always wanted to visit Colorado.

@physioLojik

I know this topic is on the cusp of TRT but wanted to ask due to your strong views on arimidex.

Here’s my initial BW before TRT
Initial Bloodwork with ranges in ( )
-FSH 5.4 (1.6-8.0)
-TSH 2.23 (0.4-4.5)
-LH 9.2 (1.5-9.3)
-TT 466 (250-827)
-FT 7.55 ng/dL [used online calculator with measured values of 5, 44, 466 (albumin, SHBG, test respectively)]
-E2 24 ( <39 pg/ml, quest sensitive)
-Prolactin 12.9 (2-18)
-PSA 0.2 ( <4.0 ng/ml)

As an FYI these measurements were slightly high
Bilirubin 1.5 (.2-1.2)
Hemoglobin 17.5 (13.2-17.1)
Hematocrit 51.1 (38.5-50%)
LDL 106 mg/dL
HDL 49

Due to some back and forth with the guy running the clinic who’s not even a doc I went through these changes. I can clarify why but to save time I won’t…

Initially 1 cc Test Blend Cyp/Prop 200/20 mg/ml per week. With 600 iu HCG and worked up to 3 mg of Arimidiex. I felt awesome for first two weeks (initial dopamine response?) then kind of got into a fog I haven’t been able to kick. Went to 2 cc (440 mg) with 750 HCG and now Anavar 50 mg ED. The following bloodwork came back:

-TSH 1.9 (1.5-9.3)
-TT 2513 (250-827)
-E2 73 ( <39 pg/ml, quest sensitive)
-PSA 0.3 ( <4.0 ng/ml)

Bilirubin 0.8 (.2-1.2) (decreased) can you explain why? This has always been high for me.
Hemoglobin 17.9 (13.2-17.1) slight increase
Hematocrit 52.5 (38.5-50%) slight increase
LDL 75 mg/dL (decreased)
HDL 36 (dropped)
Fasted glucose was 64 which is just under normal.

Do you think the Var or the Adex is wrecking my lipids and glucose?

Note: Even though I begged for SHBG so I could calculate Free Test he did not order it.

After this blood test I came back down to the 1 cc, started feeling sore after every workout and weak. So this week I thought I would come up to 1.5 cc and ride that out until the anavar is finished (two weeks left).

Question 1: Is this ok or do you believe my total test at the 440 mg dose was too high for benefits?

Symptoms
When my Test was through the roof, I was getting edema in my ankles that only seemed to go away with Arimidex. When I came down on the test that went away, but since then I have also been taking 1 mg Adex with my pin (2 mg per week). But I still have the foggy (in a bubble) feeling. I have been cutting at 3000 kcal for the duration of this and now down to 2500 kcal because I’m not losing the fat.

Main Question:

Why did I never experience the blast feeling that everyone describes when I upped the dose? Do you think it is related to the Adex (and the fogginess). Should I try cutting it out given that I had that high E2 reading (I’m sure because the T was high the E2 was high but even the T:E2 ratio was out of whack)?

Secondary Questions:

Why does it seem like vascularity gets better 3 days after pin?
Why is there usually weight gain over night after pin?

Your time and advice is greatly appreciated.

@physioLojik Hey man, I’m sure this has been covered before and I’ve done some searching (tbh not a lot) with differing opinions and I want to ask you directly cause you’re so keen on nolva during cycle. The question I have is would you run the nolva from first pin to end of pct? Or how would that look? I’m sure you understand but just to be clear for simplicity if I was running 500 mg test week 1-10 and pct was week 12-16 (for simple diagramming let’s just say clomid only pct), would you run the nolva all the way through week 16? Or stop the nolva at week 12 then do only clomid? Whichever way you respond, I’m also curious as to why. Thanks man!!

Cya next year (in person)… If you’re taking international clients

South Park South Park South Park South Park

Because estrogen still needs to be controlled during PCT. I followed the advice of respected member @cycobushmaster from this thread Thoughts on Planning PCT

Why would that make sense? I’m genuinely asking. The whole purpose of an AI is to offset the additional aromatization that takes place in the presence of supraphysiological testosterone levels. Once that’s no longer the case, say at the beginning of PCT, you’re trying to get back to normal. In your normal state you don’t need an AI. By week four of your PCT you absolutely don’t need an AI and it’s downright counterproductive to use it. The more we learn about AIs the more the old “wisdom” looks like some folklore cooked up by superstitious natives centuries ago.

1 Like

What did these variables measure before you started TRT/prescribed blast.

1.i’ve been on TRT for 2 years (80mg test-e twice/week), have done 2 blasts with 440mg test e/week for 16 weeks each. results were underwhelming, do you think this is due to the fact that my body is already used to external T at a good/high level?

2.Would you recommend stacking something else (only mild thinks would be an option, I’m not looking to get on stage, just adding about 10 more pounds of lean muscle) like MK-677 or just go higher with test-e?
tren is not an option, boldenone/EQ (afraid of heart/hermatocrit issues) and deca (prolactine, also I might come off completly in the future to try to have kids) are also not that appealing…

3.Do you think it would make sense to go completly off (even of TRT) for a few months, in order do “clear” the receptors? the months would be hell, and I would for sure lose a bit of size, but would it be worth it because the response afterwards would be much better when I’m doing my next blast from 0 then from just cruising at my TRT dose?