So Dr Sir. I have the ability to legitimately get a prescription for various peptides and even SARMS if I so choose. In you’re professional opinion, is it worth going for the script or should I simply leave it. Granted I certainly don’t require these extras in order to make accruations in muscle mass, the fact that I’m able to get these prescribed with associated close monitering and supervision from a medical professional makes me quite comfortable with the idea of said peptides. Granted these substances very well may not be safe. The peptides I have available to me are
- GHRP (all types), I actually wouldn’t mind trying GHRP-6 if my glucose tolerance was alright, granted I don’t exactly need a surplus of GH given my age.
- cjc 1295 (wouldn’t take this due to risk of overstimulating pituitary)
- IGF-1 LR3 (no ways in hell would I take this… Ever)
- Tb-500 (would totes take this, interested in its cardioregenerative abilities)
- Enbosarm (ostarine), not particularly interested
- LDG-4033, not interested
- MGF (nope… Never)
The way I see it, use of GHRP’s would very likely exacerbate any existing LVH that I could potentially develop over the next few years. Aside from that the major concerns appear to be
- elevated prolactin and cortisol (stimulates ACTH and prolactin release)
- extremely impaired glucose tolerance
- enlarged heart
- carcinogenic nature’s of said compounds
I apologize if this post comes across as if I’m being irresponsible, that isn’t the intention, I’m simply looking at various options I have and weighing the pros and cons to see whether said options are worth it. I’m aware these are relatively new, unresearched chemicals. The peptide I’m most particularly interested in due to potential cardioregenerative abilities is TB-500. I’m not in a rush/hurry, nor do I need/ have a particular urge to start shoving peptides into myself, however the concept of peptide therapy in itself is rather interesting.
I’m not looking for a seal of approval or something along those lines, however I do wish to know you’re opinion on the topic (the only reason I’d even consider this is due to the fact I’m able to get a legitimate script + monitering.)