Ask Physiolojik Thread

Wow. Very cool.

Thanks flip

Congratulations on the competition. Sounds like alot of fun.

I was hoping youā€™d post an update. Way to go on a strong finish! Congrats Man.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry to bother you again. But can you tell me what this means? My doc is out for a few days.

@physioLojik I know you have talked about it before but most posts seemed short. Can you please go into more detail about why Nolva is so much better compared to an AI. I would like to convince my doctor to prescribe it to me but she has no knowledge on nolva. As long as I come to her with a well thought out reason, she will prescribe it.

Currently taking 210mg T per week and 1mg Adex. Total test is in the 400ā€™s, estrogen is in the 50ā€™s. Also is nolva good for preventing gyno?

Physio I am about to get some test e 250mg 10ml and am weighing options. If I run 250mg a week will that do me good? This is my first time as well. Would aromasin (AI) be good to run along side the test? And is nolvadex good for the pct? 40mg ed 2wk 20mg ed 2wk?

@physioLojik I just ended a Test E/Masteron E cycle early after 6 weeks because I was getting ED issues from being unable to control E2.

Iā€™m on my 4th week of PCT now of Nolva at 20mg/day. I also started with 25mg/day of Aromasin as well, but I felt like I was crashing my E2 and stopped taking it altogether on day 19. I have been tapering off the Nolva this week, but I still feel like Iā€™m shutdown i.e., ED and little to no libido. What would you recommend at this point for getting things up and running again?

fantabulous, if you won two events doesnā€™t that mean for those two particular events you are currently (as recorded) the strongest man in the world for your weight class in those two events, out of SEVEN BILLION and something PEOPLE, was the comp broadcasted on TV? Iā€™d watch it, what channel?

Other factors that account are genetics, the dose of drugs being taken (I donā€™t know how much others were taking, considering itā€™s the best of the best they couldā€™ve easily been taking higher doses than you were) and whatnot, however you appear to be a genetic anomaly, 700G of carbs/day would probably destroy my toilet within a few hours of ingestion. Are you going to compete again at this level?

Agh, I canā€™t stand warm temperatures, which is strange considering how tan I am, spicy food is where itā€™s at! How was your BP during your water cut? Did it raise over 180/120?

congrats on the comp performance, very impressive, esp the log press being so close to the world record.

@ChickenLittle Iā€™m not an expert however it appears youā€™ve tested negative for abnormal presence of antibodies in your blood, doesnā€™t mean youā€™re normal though, I believe, although very uncommon, antibody negative graves disease does exist.

Okay thank you. I just wasnā€™t sure since the TPO was in range but the other was high. I didnā€™t know if high meant yes or no.

Whoops I didnā€™t see that, high TRAB indicates the presence of abnormal antibodies, derp, shouldā€™ve looked closer, elevated Thyrotropin Receptor Antibody is common in those with graves disease, sorry, didnā€™t see that. @ChickenLittle, elevated Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies is common in those with hashimotos. However I could be wrong Iā€™m not an expert, physiolojik is the expert

Well itā€™s kinda wonky on there. Thank you for your help. I just wasnā€™t sure what high meant. i read some complicated artcles that I couldnā€™t make heads or tails fromā€¦lol
The way I read it was that is wasnā€™t Hashi but Graves. But I donā€™t know shit about this stuff. And since my doc was thinking Hashimotoā€™s with all the symptoms I described not sure he knows knows shit about it eitherā€¦lol He seems very nice, but this may be out of his league.
Thank you again! I appreciate you listening!

I hope you donā€™t have graves disease, itā€™s starting to look like you do, however graves disease, and hashimotos, and most endocrine disorders as interesting as they are suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk for the individual who has them, treatment helps but lifelong HRT/medication isnā€™t something anyone wants (not a treatment for graves unless the thyroid gland is removed via surgery or radiotherapy is given which may damage the thyroid, and radioactive iodine therapy (IODINE -131) appears to be the first line treatment), other treatments for graveā€™s disease are (beta blockers and anti-thyroid agents), however it isnā€™t a cure, just blunts the symptoms.

I am kinda relived that maybe I finally have an answer, if that makes sense?
Itā€™s hard to fix something when you donā€™t know whatā€™s broke.
I am not willing to kill it just yet. The way I see it isā€¦My thyroid is the innocent by stander here. It is my immune system that needs to calm down. Or at least that is my understanding of it.

Whatā€™s so bad about Tren?

I am certainly not one to ask about this butā€¦ Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s bad if you are an idiot!

everything. I canā€™t handle it.

@unreal24278
well, one of those events was sandbag toss over bar. it was 4 bags weighing up to 40 lbs, over a 14 foot bar. best time won. I was definitely the best thrower there, and I think itā€™s legitimately possible Iā€™m the best lightweight thrower in strongman in the world right now. nobody got the height that I did. The guys that cleared the last bag barely did, and I cleared it by a couple feet.

As for the log press, my other event win, you could probably say that right now, Iā€™m at the top in a group of around 5 or 6 guys. There are a couple guys who didnā€™t attend the comp who, on any given day, could press more. And the guy that has the record at 5 lbs above me has a collar bone injury. He was there, and even with the injury, still pressed just 10 lbs less than I did. When heā€™s healthy, heā€™s pretty unbeatable. Also, the guy who took 2nd in the event to me chose to attempt 295 rather than 285. He probably would have been good for 285, but he wanted the record.

it did not. heart rate was high, but bp didnā€™t go up.

absolutely. Iā€™m actually competing in Texas Strongest next weekend to qualify me for the 2019 Nationals, where I think a top 10 finish will again be in the cards. The events look good for me.

1 Like

You absolutely crashed your e2. Why would you take any AI during PCT, let alone such a massive dose? Thatā€™s just asking for trouble.

@physioLojik

How long can one cruise at 200mg/wk for? Say someone named Unreal24279 (see itā€™s not me, thereā€™s a 9 in place of the 8), wanted to run 200mg/wk forever because he likes the way such a dose makes him feel, he would be donating blood as often as possible when he could. This individual would also run the occasional cycle (typically just test), no more than a total of 250-300mgs/wk though. Are there any significant health risks from running such a dose long term, I know there isnā€™t a definative answer here as everyone is different, however Iā€™ve seen a study in which test E was tried as a hormonal contraceptive, 200mg/wk for 18 months, aside from a massive hematocrit increase didnā€™t seem to have any seriously concerning side effects.

Unreal estimates 200mg/wk would put his test levels at a peak of (day after injection) around 1300ish and a nadir of 600-700, however his free T would probably be quite high.

175mg / wk is also an option.

one canā€™t answer this question, because itā€™s highly dependend on the individual. some people might run 200mg/wk forever and never get hermatocrit issues with that dosage, others get problems after a few months with 100mg/wk. Iā€™ve been on TRT for 2 years with 2 cycles with 400 mg/test wk, so far never problems with elevated hermatocrit, never gave blood either.
Also in my opinion you highly overestimate the effect small dosage changes have on your results in the gym. I did that as well, I thought Iā€™m gonna explode with 400mgs/week, in fact it made almost zero difference to my standard dosage of 150/week, pump was way better but gains were disappointing. Positive is, when going back to 150, I lost nothing (since I gained almost nothing)ā€¦ Now Iā€™m thinking about trying it one more time with 600/week, or stacking d-bol or mk677 with 300-400 test-e, since a moderate test-dose seems to be uneffective for me (having been on 150 for a year prior). if this also doesnā€™t result in significant gains, Iā€™ll stay at a trt dosage for life, because I do feel worse at 400 (more sweating, worse sleep).
Also I might add Iā€™ve been working out for 10 years before I started TRT and was about 180lbs at 6 (84kg/180cm) with about 10% bodyfat, so quiet close to my natural limit and already at a decent level, so this is why it might take more to see a differenceā€¦ or my responsiveness to test in terms of hypertrophy just sucksā€¦