Ask Physiolojik Thread

I have a non-alcohol related question.

So I have high HCT, which I’m managing by lowering my test dose. Thus far the lower test hasn’t impacted my life in a negative way yet, so that’s nice. But here’s my issue… I would really like to run a legitimate, big boy blast some time. Problem is I don’t see what I could run that would give me the returns I want for an acceptable risk.

EQ? Too much HCT risk. More test? Same thing. Deca? Man oh man have you and Baby Genius steered me away from nandrolone for life. Tren? No chance. Mast? Not exactly a good bulking drug and I eventually want to get more size. So that leaves me with…orals. A reasonable amount of dbol isn’t too dangerous, but that’s not sustainable. Maybe anavar for an eight week run would work. But again, not optimal. So what does a guy like me do? Is GH really my best (and frankly only) option? Because if it’s between blowing out my HCT or just being smaller I know that I’d rather be alive and small than stroked out but huge. So what would you tell someone like me?

1 Like

@iron_yuppie haha ya this thread has degraded into…who knows.

So I actually would not worry about the HCT dose on cycle. This issue often get blown out of proportions. You want to grow? 500mg t and 600 mg eq. You’ll do amazing. Stay on 16 weeks. Maybe run a ten day dbol kick start. Do you have a family history of stroke?

1 Like

@physioLojik gathering from previous posts you appear to have an affinity towards EQ. From what I’ve gathered from others, some love it and some find it useless (although the people who say it’s useless probably don’t know how to train or eat right because NO anabolic agent is “useless”)

So what about EQ specifically attracts you, is it the level of elevated anabolism the compound gives while having reduced androgenicity compared to testosterone, because if that’s the case wouldn’t you also be a huge fan of say… Primo?

Thirdly I apologize for initially derailing/ impacting the quality of you’re thread, that wasn’t my intention.

Do you have any suggestions for those who respond poorly to hcg, Clomid and nolva or are those the only options?

@Hostile hey brother. What do you mean by respond poorly particularly

@unreal24278 anyone who says eq isn’t worth shit has zero idea wtf they’re saying. It’s an amazing drug. I get harder, leaner, more vascular and definitely hungrier. I have access to every single drug there is. The only drugs I’ll use are test, eq, masteron, REAL primo, and maybe tren (although it’s doubtful I’ll ever use it again).

So what’s the benefit one recieves from masteron? I believe I have a mediocre, but nowhere near optimal base knowledge with regards to the pharmokinetics and effects of anabolic steroids (when I compare my knowledge base I’m comparing to the level of knowledge experts like yourself have). But to me drostanolone appears interchangeable with various agents one would use to “harden up”. what’s the difference (physique wise) in someone using primo vs mast or proviron (besides the fact that proviron is broken down by the 3HSD and mast isn’t thus accruation in lean mass would be far more significant from mast compared to proviron). Aside from supposed increase in libido (which is individual, some actually report a decrease in libido from masteron), masteron appears highly androgenic (paper rating doesn’t give it justice), and mildly to moderately anabolic (maybe it causes a somewhat stronger effect on apidocytes than others due to higher AR binding?) If I ever had to pick between the two I’d def say primo (and I have access to legit, pharmaceutical grade primobolan, I just don’t use it or follow up on the fact that it’s available to me). The safety profile of both agents (mast and primo) seem favorable though.

So if you had access to metenolone why would you bother with drostanolone?

Is this in absence of changing the way you train and eat, as in the drug itself has such a profound effect on you’re physique that you become vascular without any change in diet, training routine, water intake etc.

Even the exotics like methandriol, mestanolone, (DI)methyltrenbolone (sorry if I’m taking this too literally however I’ve never heard of anyone having access to dimethyltren… Although I can’t imagine anyone ever wanting to take it, it’s probably like powdered liver failure) but you said you have access to every drug

Hcg results in acute edema starting 2 hours post injection, even with as little as 70 ius. There’s also an increase in blood pressure, difficulty urinating, sleep disruptions, headaches. The symptoms subside 1 week post injection. Ive gone back to it numerous times over the years to reevaluate and it’s always the same.

Clomid results in depressive symptoms and doesn’t seem to do very much regarding testicular atrophy.

I like nolva, especially for body comp enhancement, but side effects included vision loss/problems I began to experience, along with depression and insomnia…i seem to be pretty sensitive to certain chemicals.

No history of stroke or anything that would lead me to believe that I should worry. But my HCT has been as high as 56 while on trt. I should not freak out about that? I mean, my doctor wasn’t overly concerned, but I also tend to think about the worst case scenario and then work backwards to find a solution that avoids it. But I would love to run the cycle you suggested. I’m just trying to make sure it doesn’t kill me. I mean, I’d take primo and avoid this whole mishegas, but I refuse to inject 5-8ml of oil every week. That seems unpleasant.

@physioLojik

are you familiar with post finasteride syndrome?

@joeviv10 yes it’s why I have never nor will I ever prescribe it. You don’t want to hear the answers I keep telling you. Time and food. That’s it.

1 Like

@physioLojik

Im worried because 2.5 years have passed and Im not getting any younger. Also I have many similar symptoms and have never heard of someone Genitals going numb and lack of libido in there 20s?I used to laugh and think that was made up , how someone could not get an erection and have no libido?!

Oral primo is always an option. I see we’re adding some Yiddish up in here!!!

1 Like

@physioLojik

Hey dude! currently on my 3rd week of PCT (nolva 20mg ED). I have got seriously bad cystic acne in the last 2 weeks on my back and chest, and I am pretty sure it’s from 3 weeks of HCG i took at the end of my cycle (just before i started on the nolva) causing my e2 to shoot up!

i need to lower my e2 to get rid of this acne: would you suggest arimidex or aromasin? and if so at what dosage

cheers!

@darego hey man. Don’t use either of them. Give it time.

@unreal24278 it isn’t just us that toss Yiddish around haha

1 Like

Hey guys I’ve had a decent amount if you contact me via email which is totally cool :slight_smile: I’ll do my best to get to everyone.

When you contact me or (and actually especially here) be prepared to give a few days example of how you eat and what your lifestyle is like (stress work relationship sleep etc). These are HUGE factors that have a major relationship to your protocols. Thanks!

1 Like

@physioLojik thanks for the reply dude! it’s getting pretty out of control no matter what soaps or creams i use which is annoying as i am worried about scaring. but i will give it time. i am guessing it will take a few weeks after the end of my PCT for my e2 levels to get back to normal naturally?

@darego welcome man. Absolutely. Worst thing you can do is add more drugs. It’ll set you back a month or so. You can drink organic real cranberry juice to help your liver detox which can help with elimination if circulating hormones.

@physioLojik I will try out the cranberry juice! thank you for your time and wisdom :slight_smile: