Ask Physiolojik Thread

@unreal24278 he’s awesome so far haha as he’s basically a potato that smiles a lot haha. Thank you for asking

3 Likes

Glad the new baby is doing well Physio! We’ve been trying for a baby for about ten years now. Starting second round of IVF the end of this month hopefully, so finger crossed (;

Anyways, wanted to re-ask this question I asked a while ago. Your thread is so busy my question quickly got buried with all the other posts on here…

I asked if there’s any chance you might consider doing phone/skype consultations for patients who are outside the US like some of the other docs do? I think they are ‘non Prescribing’ consultations where you go over bloods and offer advice.

For me and I’m sure many others around the world it’s not at all easy finding a doctor who knows what they are doing.

@flatdanny I can do this, yes. I can’t script obviously but I can definitely look at individual cases and make recommendations personally much easier than in a forum. I can ask a lot more direct questions. A lot of what I recommend is herbal and dietary as opposed to pharmacy

3 Likes

Thats awesome news! Would be such a weight of my mind as I’m managing my own TRT and don’t really have anyone who can help here. I know it tricky making contact with people on the forum because of no PM’s, so will just add an email to my profile. Thanks (;

Emailed sir :slight_smile: haha @flatdanny

1 Like

An email that you guys can use to contact me has been added to my profile - for those of you curious open phone / FaceTime consults.

6 Likes

Email received, thanks (;

That’s awesome, unfortunately I can’t do either as my phone plan doesn’t allow for international calls, texts, FaceTime or anything :frowning:

That being said

This is now probably the funniest thing I’ve read all week, I have a strange sense of humour and in person I make tons of potato jokes, my bio even says I’m an aspiring potato, thus I found this hysterically funny.

Good to know the baby is healthy though

I should mention, Gmail isn’t encrypted, an encrypted email is far less risky (like proton mail or tutanoa)

Edit: I sent an email

WhatsApp!

@physioLojik Is there any harm in switching from adex to nolva 4-5 weeks into a test only cycle? if there isn’t, how much nolva do you recommend and how frequent?

What would you typically suggest for guys on TRT who have had issues forcing them to discontinue using hcg, nolvadex/tamoxifen and clomid (hcg and serms were never used in tandem at the same time) looking to somewhat reduce testicular atrophy or to help propogate a relatively functioning hpta axis?

No harm bud. 10mg daily would be fine. @shenkon

1 Like

@Hostile I assume you mean you’ve had a poor reception to SERMS ?

Yes and hcg. Any other ideas or alternatives?

I often do as I live “next door” (Hungary), and I make the occasional motorbike trips there and summer vacations on Brac. :slight_smile:

1 Like

see, this happens when you don’t adress my SERM vs AI concerns. :smile:

you drive a motorbike from hungary to brac? wow that sounds like so much fun lol

Nope. The bike trip is usually focused on the Karlobag area. Good roads, low traffic before the summer season, good beer, good food, what else? :smile:

Brac is for family vacation.

1 Like

have you been to Dubrovnik? :stuck_out_tongue:

Unfortunately, not yet, but it’s defo on my list.