Ask Physiolojik Thread

think il just stick to some welches grape juice

pour some everclear in there. Supposedly the cleanest metabolizing booze.

I always wanted to try real moonshine but never did. I lived in east Tenn for a while and rumor was that you could go to certain spots and leave a $20 and come back and there would be a gallon of shine there. Never tried it though

Correct. You can follow specific threads, not members.

Also, it would really suck if this long-running and very productive thread got hijacked with more booze talk. Everyone should take the off-topic stuff to the Off-Topic forum.

1 Like

@studhammer

you would love it here in Croatia, moonshine “rakija” is very popular as well as red/white wines etc

We’re trying to raise E2 here :smiley:

2 Likes

@Chris_Colucci I mean you guys could just give me my own forum… :wink: I’ll work for biotest products.

4 Likes

I’ll help moderate. Haha

1 Like

anyone coming to Croatia?

Dont they shoot serbians over there?

1 Like

back in the early 90s to avoid Serbian agression, however there has been no shooting for 25+years

Sorry, showing my age over here :older_man:

1 Like

@studhammer what do you think about the decline and fall of the babylonian empire?

I dont think about it.

…what happened to my thread haha.

2 Likes

Forums.physiolojik.com

Or

forums . Drsir. Com

Okay I’ve got a legitimate question. Do you train abdominals and forearms in isolation? Because the abdominals get plenty of work as stabilisers from big lifts like squats, deadlifts etc, and the forearms get hammered from back and biceps exercises. If so, how often do you train these muscles? What about calves, I’ve heard some people train them like 4x/wk as higher percentage of slow twitch fibres → faster recovery time?

@physioLojik

@unreal24278 haha.

I train abs directly x3 a week and calves x 5 a week. Never forearms.

Why no forearms?

@unreal24278 plenty of work from everything else.

@physiolojik, how’s the new kid doing? Hopefully healthy and vibrant.