Ask Physiolojik Thread

That’s the stuff! Still illegal in the states I imagine? The FDA is a bunch of wet blankets.

823 posts. Id say this thread was a good one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No brother. At least its there in NO. The higher the conc, the more $$. One shot cost $22

But we are degrading at a rapid rate. I just posted about absinthe because Baby Genius made me do it! :joy:

INteresting.

@unreal24278 is gonna pour absinthe over malva pudding

2 Likes

Geez, I hope not. At least make it a chaser to dessert

2 Likes

sippin on some red wine right now guys.

1 Like

Sure! He can have malva pudding, and for me it’s diabetes in pudding. WTF?

1 Like

Ugh. Wine tastes like vinegar to me. LOL. My wife loves it and I can’t stand it. Stuff ought to taste like Welch’s Grape Juice…BUT IT DON’T!

1 Like

I love you man. Thank you for your response.

Its difficult to get correct and sane advice. Yes even from our own Dr’s.

I stopped the small amount of thyroid I am taking so I will soon know if shoulder gets better.

Wine puts me too sleep. I rarely drink any alcohol.
In the summer maybe some beers

1 Like

Am I right @Chris_Colucci or anyone that I can’t follow a specific user? So that I can get notified when they post something.

I want to see everything @unreal24278 posts and a couple of others. Lol really though I love his view on things and how he thinks.

Im trying to get here. Im on the wagon until April 1st the earliest.

Hence the LOVE for the Doctor :joy:

1 Like

I only drank white whine before with mineral water it is very popular. I fucking hate the stuff but it gets me buzzed so I drink it. I however love beer though I dont drink it. Today was the first day I tried red wine , and like @studhammer says the stuff ought to taste like welches grape juice but it tastes like burnt vinegar or someshit

1 Like

Actually I do shots on special occasions. Lol

1 Like

Maybe you guys were drinking some garbage. I mean it doesnt taste like grapes but I think its delicious. A nice rare steak with some roasted potatoes and asparagus with shave parm. Gimme some red wine every damn time.

2 Likes

I have tried to like wine. Bought tons of small bottles to try and find one I liked. This was back when everybody was touting the health benefits of wine so I tried. I can handle a sparkling white wine but something like merlot makes me gag! LOL

Edit: you want to drink something awesome? Drink a mint julep. Fucking love those. I dont know if its the sugar water or what, but never have any ill effects from drinking a ton of these.

Merlot makes me gag too but only cuz it actually is a gross red wine :lol:

1 Like