Ask Physiolojik Thread

Did you use regular sugar or brown sugar? Cream or evaporated milk for the sauce? I googled it and am torn between recipes now.

I used exactly what unreal said which was evaporated milk and brown sugar. You got his recipe?I can repost.

But you can see it does not look like it came out right. So maybe follow the cream and regular sugar. Idk

Thanks! I screenshot unrealā€™s recipe. But 4 cans of evaporated milk in the batter seems extreme! Even for a large batch.

It was extreme. I think it should be 4 total. 2 in pudding. 2 for sauce. My wife argued with me but I said follow my boys @unreal24278 recipe. Lol

1 Like

Gotcha! I think your wife is onto something!

Sorry about hijacking your thread! @physioLojik

Youā€™re supposed to put the sauce on after its out of the oven lol.

It looks like malva pudding, couldā€™ve cooked it a bit longer though.

Iā€™ll make some today and put it up here because the ask physiolojik thread is now the malva pudding thread

1 Like

Brown sugar

1 Like

Is that four 12oz (354mL) cans ? What size cans of milk?

So this is a bump.

Four years on TRT, getting off.

Splain please.

Taper, cold turkey, nolva, hcg.

Discuss.

I apologize, I shouldā€™ve typed up the instructions clearer/more carefully. The evaporated milk is for the SAUCE! Not the pudding. On my thread (my first cycle log thread) Iā€™ll retype up the instructions more carefully. If you donā€™t want to make the sauce thereā€™s an easier way to do it, you can just pour cream on the pudding, but it doesnā€™t taste quite as sweet that way, and you donā€™t get the fun of making the sauce (although it doesnā€™t really matter I guess). I fully stand by brown sugar though, use brown sugar, adds extra flavour.

Remember though, malva pudding is without a doubt one of the worst things you can eat. Despite it being my favorite food, I probably only have it 1-2x/year, on my birthday and on Rosh Hashanah. Donā€™t eat a lot of it or you will most likely have terrible stomach cramps, itā€™s a very rich food, very tasty, meant for special occasions only though, itā€™s likeā€¦ Diabetes in a pudding.

My aunt makes way better malva pudding, Iā€™ll get her recipie off her. The recipie is very similar but the ratios are different

This was my malva puddingā€¦ I havenā€™t made this stuff since I was like 16. Itā€™s just as good as I remember thoughā€¦ However I still canā€™t eat more than a tiny portion of it. This recipie isnā€™t as good as my auntā€™s though, Iā€™ll post her recipie in a sec after I phone her for it.

Wow it wonā€™t let me upload the picture itā€™s really irritating me.

Okay! This is the important part! Makes more sense now.

Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ll be aight. I was born and raised in Texas. This ainā€™t even close to ā€œdiabetes in pudding.ā€

They have been having issues today. Check out the forum feedback thread.

This has turned into a recipe contest, no pharma anymore. :frowning:

Zero hope for our questions getting an answer in the flood of off-topic issues. Anyways, my E2 issues seem small in light of how many guys have turned into desperate housewivesā€™ recipe club. :smile:

The desperate housewives of tnation!

Thatā€™s because thereā€™s like 100 different malva pudding recipies bro, however this thread will stop being littered with malva pudding and will go back to pharma discussion. I can see how the malva pudding hijack couldā€™ve been percieved as irritating, so I apologize, I found it really, REALLLLY, really really funny, but each to their own

@The_Myth, is this for everyone to discuss?

Why do you want off trt after so long on? What was the cause for originally going on TRT, with congenital pathology or primary hypogonadism it isnā€™t really going to be possible to recover, even with acquired secondary hypogonadism sometimes recovery isnā€™t possible (for instance, rare but a good example, someone with empty sella syndrome sure as hell isnā€™t going to recover going off trt lol)ā€¦ Recovery is probably going to be an absolute bitch regardless of how you try to come off due to prolonged HTPA shutdown, whether you bounce back will be dependent on genetics and the original reason for going on TRT.

Firstly, have you cycled before?

Secondly, this is a terrible idea, were the stents put on post myocardial infarction or just because extensive atheroslerosis was found? If youā€™re arteries are already diseased, using metandienone or oxandrolone (two anabolic steroids well known for causing adverse changes in blood pressure, blood lipids and haematological parameters (increased RBC+HCT+ potentially increased platelet aggregation), youā€™re LITERALLY setting yourself up for an early death by using these two specific compounds. Using anabolics at age 56 is already tricky business as you are likely more prone to the adverse affects AAS can induce on the cardiovascular system, however it does depend on the health of the 56 y/o, in youā€™re particular case youā€™re SERIOUSLY playing with fire, and not like a spark attempting to light a fuse, but youā€™re like dangling youā€™re body over a massive bonfire hoping to not get burnt if you decide to run this cycle.

Hey, man! No probs, man! :slight_smile: In our house, I do 90% of the cooking, so Iā€™m all about recipes. I even smile when I think how the average person imagines a BB/Gear forum, and Iā€™m sure they donā€™t envision a couple guys exchanging malva puding recipes. :smile: The only thing is, Iā€™m truly eager to get an explanation for the SERM vs AI thing I raised, and time after time it gets lost in the sea of other things. Cholesterol AND E2 seem to be my only concern with blast dose T, so I have good reason to be focused on the AI thing.
Other than this, I have absolutely zero issue with recipes or any other shits and giggles.

Iā€™s strongly advise that you listen to @unreal24278. No one in their right mind will tell you anything drastically different. If thereā€™s a situation when a cycle is contraindicated, thatā€™s yours.
If I were you, Iā€™d find a TRT dose that serves you without the need of an AI, and work under the support of that. Proper T levels do support endothelial function, but anything thatā€™d further exacerbate the lipid issue could easily be a recipe for disaster.

If itā€™s absolutely impossible to talk you out of trying a cycle, probably the least dramatically stupid idea would be a slight increase of T dosage to the point where it doesnā€™t corrupt your lipids or BP any further. But this doesnā€™t lack risk at all, either.

Atrophy and just tired of it. My doc isnā€™t hip to HCG and other stuff, tired of hunting doctors, etcā€¦I believe initial diagnosis was caused by lifestyle choices, alcohol, diet, sleep, etcā€¦

Understandable. I mean, is the atrophy really noticeable though? My testis never shrank all that much on TRT, theyā€™d just shrank significantly in the year before in which my T had dropped to very low concentrations.

One can acquire leydig receptor downregulation on HCG, it isnā€™t as safe as was once previously thought. Brief bouts of HCG are probs better when coming off or trying to conceive a child (if one is infertile).

Injectable FSH is also available nowdays, however the same issue (FSH receptor downregulation) appears to existā€¦ At least according to animal models. Iā€™d gander given anecdotal reports and literature available that similar issues may be present with human use. So while atrophy could be prevented, use of HCG/ injectable gonadotropins probs arenā€™t worth the long term drawbacks.

SERMS come with their risks too, many people oversimplify the concept of using them. Just like any other drug they contain risks (dose dependant) and must be treated with respect, Iā€™d say tamofixen is significantly safer than clomipheneā€¦ Zuclomiohene is fucking poison lol. (fun fact, Tamoxifen is actually a pro-drug) when ingested Tamoxifen itself actually has veerrry little affinity for the ER. Anyway there isnā€™t a whole lot of research on male use of SERMS (however the same can be said with many anabolics and even to some extent TRT).

Do you still drink a lot of alcohol, for better chance of a solid recovery Iā€™d suggest against frequent drinkingā€¦ As a matter of fact Iā€™d suggest against frequent drinking anyway because alcohol is TERRIBLE for you, seriously it adversely affects just about every major functioning organ in the body lol. Granted Iā€™m a hypocrite as I do drink sometimes, usually just a beer or two every two weeks or so (however I even got drunk on one occasion about three weeks agoā€¦ What a terrible experience that was). My 18th birthday is coming up very soon, not specifying when but when it comes my avatar will change to a birthday cake for the day, will def be getting a buzz on that day (but not smashed because I donā€™t enjoy that feeling) because here is like 21st in America, will also be at a wedding. So Iā€™ll probs go out during that night. I actually canā€™t believe alcohol is legal because when consumed in excess itā€™s so unbelievably terrible for you. I guess thereā€™s nothing we can do because itā€™s so engrained into society, however I believe that if it was introduced today (actually alcohol and tobacco) thereā€™s no way theyā€™d ever be FDA approvedā€¦ Also I donā€™t use tobaccoā€¦
Ever, I tried a cigarette once when I was about fourteen and that was the end of it lol, took one drag and was like ā€œnope, why do people do thisā€

How much sleep do you get per night? If not enough, is the reason related to work, stress or generalised insomnia?