Ask Moshe

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
Please go on, thethirdruffian.

Show us what you have learned in school today.[/quote]

OK, it’s how I use the “ignore” feature.[/quote]

You know what the most retarded thing you can do on this site actually is?

And that is not even meant as an attack on you, but it would be to come to PWI and then use the ignore function.

Thats like going to a brothel, have a nice alcohol and caffeine free drink that is, God forbid !,not carbonated and then leave.

Oh well, to each his own.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
Had nothing to do with your hysterics and conspiracies. Sounds very anti-Semitic to me. [/quote]

Don’t ascribe to “anti-semitism” what can be simply ascribed to loser troll. The “ignore” feature works well.[/quote]

Word.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

Dear Moshe,

what’s your take on these profound words of wisdom?

[/quote]

None, other than to note the obsession homosexuals have in trying to ban circumcision by trying to find random weirdos out there and prop them up as representatives of the Jewish people.
[/quote]

LMFAO!!!

[quote]Da Man reloaded wrote:
source? I say the majority of uncircumsised men experience quite a bit of problems in their sex life. Without a source it is meaningless. and a bunch of idiots looking for something to whine about proves nothing. they have support groups for people that dont like fizzy soda for petes sake. Show me some data.
[/quote]
I very rarely post links, because I haven’t seen anyone here change their opinion, even in the light of overwhelming, linked evidence, yet.
Do you tell me you might consider rethinking your position?

People who have undergone treatment to relengthen their mutilated foreskin have spoken.
Since it’s a very sensitive issue, the unreported cases will be extremely high here.

But even from a purely logical point of view, it should be clear that no foreskin makes both masturbation and actual sex way more dry.
Wet mucous membranes > dry mucous membrane.

And: cut dicks get desensitized, since you remove some of the most ennervated tissue your body has, with many nerve endings being specialized for sexual pleasure- which was EXACTLY the point of circumcision’s renaissance.

Apart from serious illnesses like phimosis, why should your sex get better the other way around?

Dry and less nerve endings = good sex?
What creatures do you intend to bang? Wooden sexdolls?

If you’re not interested in history, there are lots of things you won’t properly grasp.
But since you asked I thought I’d tell you.
In a nutshell, once more:
If I can establish a crazy rule, it gives me power, regardless of how well it serves society or not.
If a rule is established, maintaining the status quo is easy.

If 70-80% of all men get cut, that is no small money, that is an industry.
Let’s estimate 2 million boys to lose their foreskin each year in the US, that might be an easy half billion.
Complications are officially in the range from of 1-2% (thousands of boys, in other words).

Your last argument is quack, even for PWI and you know it.
If something is dangerous and idiotic, you should protect your child from it.
Should your child smoke crack if offered in school, since declining might ensue ridicule?

Dryer dicks with less nerves for the win.

so is lobotomy.
BTW medical associations do NOT recommend this as a measure against AIDS.

Growing up in a body that has been tempered in the most sexual region has no effect on your sexual socialization?

It’s the MAIN reason.

When puritanism was the rage in Europe, all kinds of methods were discussed and brought into fruition.
You wouldn’t believe how far they went.

Circumcision is the lobotomy of hygiene; ie might be a good idea in some cases only.

Again, it’s only about establishing some kind of control over society’s sexualities.
Of course, after some time, it runs on its own, since nobody wants to admit he got a part of his dick chopped of for the most absurd reasons.

Funny thing is, female cicumcision seems to invoke negative images in you.
If I present you hard facts how it potentially reduces bladder infection, will you cut your daughter?[/quote]

Do you have to come take a big stinking shit in every thread you participate in?

There is a thread for this sort of nonsense:

Please, all the respectful posters, stop responding to this attention whore. This has been a very good thread up to now. Let’s keep it that way.

Debating circumcision in PWI=stinking shit, right.

Will I ever see a single, strong argument from you?

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

Please go on, thethirdruffian.

Show us what you have learned in school today.[/quote]

OK, it’s how I use the “ignore” feature.[/quote]

You know what the most retarded thing you can do on this site actually is?

And that is not even meant as an attack on you, but it would be to come to PWI and then use the ignore function.

Thats like going to a brothel, have a nice alcohol and caffeine free drink that is, God forbid !,not carbonated and then leave.

Oh well, to each his own. [/quote]

I don’t know, I have Pittttbulllll on ignore and I have to say I think your description above is inaccurate. I found it more akin to putting on a condom.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
I have been following this thread, and this may have already been answered…but what was your MOS in the IDF? Did your wife serve? Your sons or daughters even though you live in the U.S.?[/quote]

I was (am) a combat engineer. I was officially a “REMF,” but ironically saw a fair amount of first-hand combat because I look like an arab, can speak arabic without an accent due to surfing with Bedouins most of my early life, and there was need to site missle locations from the ground. My infiltration vehicle was a Toyota minivan and my “siting” of shooters gradually morphed into shooting them due to time constraints and the inability of air attack to avoid hitting non-combatants. (The brave PA liked to set up missle launchers in playgrounds and on top of schools and such.)

I am a widower who remarried. My first wife was a combat medic. I have four older daughters, all of whom serve or served in various capacities in combat units. Two now go to MIT.

My new wife is American, but served as a “Lone Soldier” in the IDF as doctor, which is how I was introduced to her through family. Our children are all sabra due to careful flight planning — we’re just here until she finishes her medical training.

[quote]
Is it common for Jews who live abroad to return to the homeland to serve?[/quote]

It’s not uncommon, but I would not call it common. There are programs specifically for this.

If someone is considering making aliyah, ever, he or she should do this, in that you become not just Jewish, but Israeli.[/quote]

JB:

You really have an amazing family…with what seems to be a lot to Love and admire in each other. Thank you for sharing a little about yourself.

Question…there was (and I think continues to be?) a significant immigration of Ethiopian Jews into Israel (beginning with the airlifts of Menachim Begin in the mid-70’s, if I recall the history correctly).

In your opinion…how well have they assimilated into Israel both religiously and culturally?

(History has shown that in Africa, Tribal beliefs have a strong influence on both religion and culture; often “morphing” it into something not completely recognized).

Again…thank you for this thread.

Mufasa

I’m sure you’ve probably answered this, JB…so sorry for repeating it!

Who is the young soldier in your profile pic…and around what year is it?

(Just curious!)

Mufasa

[quote]orion wrote:

It is useful:
Sex is better, masturbation and penetration (demale complaint no1) is easier accomplished, and it’s a dick-protection.
On the other side, where does it get in the way?

[/quote]

Caught mine in a zipper several times.

That was not good. [/quote]

Pic or it didn’t happen.

@JB - What do you think about the Yiddish language? Would you like to see a revival of Yiddish or do you have mixed feelings/against it? Thanks.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
Indeed, there is a good reason Italians play Jewish folk and vice-versa in Hollywood movies ---- 1/4 Italians is Jewish by birth, whether they know it or now.

[/quote]

I’ve heard about the Bnei Anusim in Sicily. My understanding of population genetics is that isolated communities with little exogenous genetic input are where it would be likely to find close to conclusive evidence of Jewish ancestry in the DNA signature. From my little knowledge of history I would say there would also likely be a lot of Bnei Anusim on the islands of Rhodes and Salonika, the Azores Islands and the Canary Islands in specific.

[quote]Alpha F wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

It is useful:
Sex is better, masturbation and penetration (demale complaint no1) is easier accomplished, and it’s a dick-protection.

[/quote]

Pic or it didn’t happen.
[/quote]

What!?!

Its not so uncommon…

Exhibit A (text): http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/archive/index.php/t-98707.html

Exhibit B (pic): http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f149/caught-zipper-84199/

And no, that not me.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Alpha F wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

It is useful:

[/quote]

Pic or it didn’t happen.
[/quote]

What!?!

Its not so uncommon…

Exhibit A (text): http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/archive/index.php/t-98707.html

Exhibit B (pic): http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f149/caught-zipper-84199/

And no, that not me.

[/quote]

I was joking!!

I am female and I was following the thread in lurking mode.
I thought I would break the tension with some humor and I got you!

:slight_smile:

And no, I am not going to click on that…!
Ouch for you goys…I mean guys…

Carry on gentlemen, very interesting thread.

Schwarzfahrer, you are cluttering a rather eloquent thread with your typical crap…take it to the hijack thread.

JB…Do the different sects of Judaism squabble among themselves over doctrine similar to Methodists vs. Baptists vs. Mennonites in christianismI

I guess meaning that in the end they are all on the same page, but enjoy arguing over the details.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Question…there was (and I think continues to be?) a significant immigration of Ethiopian Jews into Israel (beginning with the airlifts of Menachim Begin in the mid-70’s, if I recall the history correctly).

[/quote]

Correct.

For those that don’t know, a Jewish population sprang up Ethiopia since really the time of David (trade route), but really got going during the Roman conquest of Judea and the Diaspora, when large numbers of Jews fled in all directions (even China, India, etc). Some went south.

Over the course of time, they heavily intermixed with the native population and are the least “genetically Jewish” but still identifiably Jewish group.

There was some controversy regarding this, but it is undisputed that they followed the Law of Moses (in their fashion – it’s like a cross between Rabbinical Judaism and Karatite), so, even if (assuming for argument) they were not “born Jewish people,” they basically self-converted to Judaism 1,000+ years ago, so it’s a non-issue.

They’ve had a rough go of it, being surrounded by hostile Christian and Muslim populations.

WWII and Italy’s capture of Ethiopia was really rough.

Starting in the 1970s in a series of airlifts (84 and 91), we started to bring our Ethipian-born brothers and sisters home, en masse. (There are more in Sudan, and we’re coming for them, next.)

The toal population in Israel is probably 150,000.

The biggest two problem has been: (1) language (they literally speak “Cush” — how’s that for a blast from ancient history) and (2) moving from a subsitance farming economy to a modern one.

Of the two, #2 is the biggest issue. That said, these guys know small farms, and we certainly have those.

The kids do fine. In one generation, you can’t tell the diffence between any of them, chiefly because of the IDF and the draft, which is a great equalizer, IMHO.

They have some “odd” beliefs – like they like to personally slaughter their meat because they don’t trust anyone else to keep it kosher, even other Jewish people — but no animist or pagan stuff. They were surrounded by that crap and stood firm for 1500 years.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
@JB - What do you think about the Yiddish language? Would you like to see a revival of Yiddish or do you have mixed feelings/against it? Thanks.[/quote]

Yiddish is basically a pigeon language of German and Hebrew, for those wondering.

It has great insults, and, as my mother said, “if you can’t say something nice about someone, say it in Yiddish.”

I speak Yiddish, my first group of kids don’t. My current wife’s family don’t like to speak Hebrew outside of prayer and religious converstations, because it is the holy language.

Regardless of what I think about it, I think it is going to go away, except for delightful words like “putz”* “shmuck” and the like.

• I was standing on a street in London not too long ago. An Asian shopkeeper (not Indian, Asian, like China) was having a heated discussion with an African immigrant delivery guy in broken English. All I understood was “Don’t be a fucking putz,” which apparently resolved the issue, as they shook hands and went their ways.

EDIT:

I just got an angry call from Mrs. Jewbacca who informed me that Yiddish is doing just fine, thank you. And is not dying among Hasidic communities, which are growing. I suppose. There is certainly female-aimed literature (read: bodice-rippers, like Harlequen romance for the frum set) written in Yiddish.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
Do the different sects of Judaism squabble among themselves over doctrine similar to Methodists vs. Baptists vs. Mennonites in christianism.
[/quote]

Are you kidding? The same sects of Judaism squabble among themselves.

Part of the problem is there is no Sanhedrin, and there hasn’t been in some time. There are efforts under way in Israel to do this (and there have been several attempts), but nothing resolved — yet.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
Do the different sects of Judaism squabble among themselves over doctrine similar to Methodists vs. Baptists vs. Mennonites in christianism.
[/quote]

Are you kidding? The same sects of Judaism squabble among themselves.

Part of the problem is there is no Sanhedrin, and there hasn’t been in some time. There are efforts under way in Israel to do this (and there have been several attempts), but nothing resolved — yet.[/quote]

Did you have trouble adapting to the Hasidic from the Orthodox?

Or is there not too much difference?