'Ask Me Anything' Guests

Joel must have been on these forums back in the early '00s, and taken Dan John’s slosh pipe of pain and put it together with John Davies instability/renegade training to come up with

Instable JohnJohns slosh pain.

1 Like

Appreciating the feedback. The poll itself has wrapped up because it was just to get some initial feedback and start the ball rolling.

Definitely an interesting breakdown, all said and done. Kinda surprised pro bodybuilders ended up towards the top, as I didn’t think that many followed the sport anymore, unless it was meant more as bodybuilding-focused coaches like Glass and Stevenson that were mentioned.

Definitely keep the productive, useful, non-ballbusting suggestions coming and we’ll keep an eye out.

It would be a big ask, bit Bill Kazmaier would be awesome.

5 Likes

If not here, if you attend one of his seminars, he’ll field just about any question.

1 Like

Well yeah, that’s why I suggested Jen! :roll_eyes:
But Bryant did cross my mind.

1 Like

Oh! Jen Thompson, Power Lifter

Not Jennifer Thompson, Bikini Competitor.

That lady can bench!

Exactly!
Total bad ass.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT7KPV8gsK4/?utm_medium=copy_link

He has a lifetime of achievement in strength & conditioning to fall back on.

1 Like

Thats cool and all, but how many instagram likes does he have?

His traps alone have like 3 million followers.

Each.

4 Likes

I guess the question for the room is: how do you train your neck when you no longer have one?

1 Like

You gotta get creative!

3 Likes

I am also fairly certain he’s the only athlete banned from competition for being too good. Not even Jordan pulled that off.

2 Likes

Eugene Tao!

Just a very quick update: I already contacted one of the people specifically named in the suggestions here. Their response was, and I quote, “Fuck yes… Let’s do this shit”.

So, that’s neat.

Any more ideas, keep 'em coming.

9 Likes

Youtuber Jeremy Ethier. Kiniesologist,

1 Like

It’s Seedman, isn’t it? Please make him conduct the AMA on one leg balancing on a bosu ball from a moving car.

I demand a Chris Colucci fan club

1 Like

It was Dan John, actually. Guy swears like a sailor with a stubbed toe. Who knew?

Thanks, but I’m realistic about how that’d turn out.
0_WVVN_vGjEP_5vHkI

6 Likes

While squatting.