Ask a Psychopath Anything

So many questions… I’ll try and address a few.

I dont give a fuck what you do with the clumsy pieces of shit that you think are psychopaths. They can pay the price for being too stupid to hide it.

I would say its a product of both genes and your experiences. More genes in my case I think but theres definitely both involved. I’ve always felt emotion differently than everyone else. I wouldn’t say that most people like me are totally emotionless but that we interpret emotion very differently. I tend to be much more analytical than emotional anyway. I cant speak for the very extreme cases. And yes, this includes love. The experience part comes in with my experiences with other people. You arent born knowing how to hide it you have to learn it. And being too open leads to bad experiences which only confirm whats in your nature. You just learn to hide it better to adapt.

Why do I keep on living? Why would I kill myself? Do you people really experience so much gratification from love that its your sole purpose for being? Even if it is it doesnt matter because you cant miss what youve never had. You find things you enjoy that are worth living for. I’d imagine that its much worse for somebody who wants love but cant get it. Those people are the ones to ask why they keep on living.

I rarely cry. When I do its pretty much a tool to get the reaction I want. I can cry on command on the rare occasion that it is appropriate to do so.

And you can call this thread attention-seeking all you want. I dont really care what you think it is though that wasnt my intention. I can get plenty of attention in the real world if I want it. I created this thread for my leisure and I’m attending to it at my leisure. Its more that I dont go around advertising this and I was curious what regular people would ask if they knew.

Btw. What’s a high functioning psychopath? Is psychopath equivalent to alcoholic?

Shouldn’t psychopath by definition be high functioning?

[quote]comus3 wrote:
Bullshit. Prove you’re a psychopath then start your thread. I’m a fucking volcano ask me about lava [/quote]

does it hurt being too stupid to breathe unassisted or is this somehow fixed by the fact that volcanos dont have to breathe?

you’ll have to work harder than that to get a rise out of me

[quote]comus3 wrote:
Shouldn’t psychopath by definition be high functioning?[/quote]

not really. we’re an impulsive lot by nature. and this means that sometimes you have a tendency to get yourself into trouble. i think the difference between high and low functioning is a few things. environment plays a big role. but so does your ability to delay gratification. yeah i know that contradicts what i said about being impulsive. but its not an all or nothing type deal. some have more emotions than others, some are more sadistic than others, and some are better at delaying gratification than others.

the ones who are better at delaying gratification are the ones who can commit to learning how to fake it/succeed and use society to their advantage rather than live outside of society.

think about the difference between the psychopathic CEO and the psychopathic gangbanger.

Have you been diagnosed by a professional, or is this a self-diagnosis? Have you ever been to therapy? Have you ever thought maybe you’re just a run-of-the-mill asshole?

[quote]beardgoggles wrote:

[quote]comus3 wrote:
Bullshit. Prove you’re a psychopath then start your thread. I’m a fucking volcano ask me about lava [/quote]

does it hurt being too stupid to breathe unassisted or is this somehow fixed by the fact that volcanos dont have to breathe?

you’ll have to work harder than that to get a rise out of me[/quote]i

Volcanos only exhale!

No chance of getting caught:

Would you kill a human being for money?

For sport?

For poon tang?

Are psychopaths needy? Do they need to be acknowledged as psychopaths?

Do you think most people are like you? In other words, are we all just a bunch of pretentious pricks who act like we love and are full of empathy and other such emotions because that’s the social expectation and we conform to it to meet that expectation?

[quote]comus3 wrote:

[quote]comus3 wrote:

you’ll have to work harder than that to get a rise out of me[/quote]i

Examples of your psychopathy in action
Volcanos only exhale!
[/quote]

Do psychopaths have a sense of humor or are they just serious about being psychopathic all the time?

Now for the serious stuff.

Did you watch the movie Nymphomaniac? If not, go watch it real quick.

Okay, now that you’ve watched it, do you think Seligman was a psychopath? He clearly took great interest in Jo’s story and he related to it. But, was he only able to relate to it thru his extensive readings and not at an emotional level? Did he completely lack empathy for Jo?

I created this thread for my leisure and I’m attending to it at my leisure. [/quote]

AMA’s are pretty boring if you aren’t around to answer the questions tho.

Your pleasure is you leisure

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

I created this thread for my leisure and I’m attending to it at my leisure. [/quote]

AMA’s are pretty boring if you aren’t around to answer the questions tho.[/quote]

example of psychopathy. Start thread, pile up questions and then ignore.

So many questions… I’ll try and address a few.

I dont give a fuck what you do with the clumsy pieces of shit that you think are psychopaths. They can pay the price for being too stupid to hide it.

I would say its a product of both genes and your experiences. More genes in my case I think but theres definitely both involved. I’ve always felt emotion differently than everyone else. I wouldn’t say that most people like me are totally emotionless but that we interpret emotion very differently. I tend to be much more analytical than emotional anyway. I cant speak for the very extreme cases. And yes, this includes love. The experience part comes in with my experiences with other people. You arent born knowing how to hide it you have to learn it. And being too open leads to bad experiences which only confirm whats in your nature. You just learn to hide it better to adapt.

Why do I keep on living? Why would I kill myself? Do you people really experience so much gratification from love that its your sole purpose for being? Even if it is it doesnt matter because you cant miss what youve never had. You find things you enjoy that are worth living for. I’d imagine that its much worse for somebody who wants love but cant get it. Those people are the ones to ask why they keep on living.

I rarely cry. When I do its pretty much a tool to get the reaction I want. I can cry on command on the rare occasion that it is appropriate to do so.

And you can call this thread attention-seeking all you want. I dont really care what you think it is though that wasnt my intention. I can get plenty of attention in the real world if I want it. I created this thread for my leisure and I’m attending to it at my leisure. Its more that I dont go around advertising this and I was curious what regular people would ask if they knew.[/quote]

I didn’t say “love” - that’s your choice of word. How about sexual and / or emotional intimacy with attractive women? Seriously, what else is there? What do you live for?

Two questions.

One, how adept are you in identifying veiled psychopathy in others? Could you, for instance, make a list of celebrities and world leaders who share enough of your personality traits to convince you that they, too, are closeted psychopaths?

And two, are you religiously inclined, or believe in a higher power? Further to that, would you say clinical psychopathy would make it easier to believe in God, or harder?

Thanks.

I thought psychopaths or sociopaths were highly intelligent. Your grammar is atrocious.