Ask a Psychopath Anything

I am a regular poster on here posting from a second account. I am also a high functioning psychopath. You might be surprised if you found out my identity.

I am rather bored right now and very curious as to what ordinary people would ask if the opportunity was given. I will try and be honest.

[quote]beardgoggles wrote:
I am a regular poster on here posting from a second account. I am also a high functioning psychopath. You might be surprised if you found out my identity.

I am rather bored right now and very curious as to what ordinary people would ask if the opportunity was given. I will try and be honest.[/quote]

Fucking A man. Another high functioning psychopath here and loving it.

I am rather bored right now and very curious as to what ordinary people would ask if the opportunity was given. I will try and be honest.[/quote]

So, SexMachine, how do you feel about the gays?

What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done and do you care?

Is it genetic or did you have the classic combo of one week parent and one abusive alcoholic parent?

What’s your regular user name?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

So, SexMachine, how do you feel about the gays?[/quote]

I’m not the OP. How do I feel about gays? Why ask that? I think you probably know what I think. I don’t see any point in going over it again; and certainly not in GAL. How do you feel about stupid questions db?

I suspect you may actually be serious. There is nothing I would care to ask you as I already know what there is to know about psychopathy as do most people who have a good general knowledge. Something I can point out to you however is the primary characteristic of the psychopath is narcissism and this thread is obviously an attempt to agrandise yourself.

Second thought I will ask you a question. What is it that makes you want to live? The thing that stops you from killing yourself?

I’m game. Two questions, what is your opinion of TNation’s decision to omit the “live spills?”

Do you feel you psychopathy is a result of nature, or nurture?

bonus: Where can I buy jeans to fit my sowle legs?

Welcome back, Rogue Vampire!

A psychopath and sociopath aren’t exactly the same thing, but close enough to use as a comparison:

from here:

Someone who is described as a sociopath will have several traits that set them apart from those with no personality disorders. These traits include the following…

? Lack of empathy ? Inability to feel sympathy for others or to understand the emotional consequences of their actions

? Cold, calculating nature ? The ability and willingness to use others around them to personal gain

? Shallow emotions ? Lack of real emotion in response to events, limited capacity to feel love

? Narcissism ? A personality disorder in itself in which the individual feels strong love and admiration toward themselves (often a defense mechanism against deep seated low esteem)

? Grandiose self image ? They might see themselves as someone who is superior to others and sometimes even experiences delusions. A sociopath might see themselves as a fitting ruler of a country or even the world, but might also have delusional beliefs such as seeing themselves as a God or having super powers

? Charming ? While the sociopath is unable to fully understand the emotions of others, they are capable but rather highly adept at mimicking them and might appear to be charming and normal at first

? High IQ ? Often sociopaths will exhibit a high IQ which they can use to manipulate and plan

? Manipulative ? Sociopaths use their superficial charm and high IQ to manipulate others to get their ends, and their lack of empathy allows them to do this with no sense of guilt or remorse

? Secretive ? Has little need for others and is highly secretive in their actions meaning

? Sexually deviant ? The lack of remorse, guilt or emotional attachments means that the sociopath is happy to have affairs and to engage in questionable sexual activity without questioning their desires

? Sensitive to criticism ? That said, like all narcissists, the sociopath will desire the approval of others and will be highly sensitive to criticisms. They often feel they deserve adulation and admiration of the world and might feel victimized

? Paranoid ? Often their lack of understanding of emotion along with their incongruous self view means that they feel a lack of trust and paranoia

? Despotic/Authoritarian ? Often the sociopath will see themselves as a necessary authority and will be in favor or totalitarian rule

? Lawfulness ? Despite popular belief, a sociopath is not likely to be a problem to the law in later life, but rather will seek to find loopholes, to rise to a position of power, or to move to another area so that their behavior is tolerated

? Low tolerance for boredom ? Sociopaths require constant stimulation and get quickly bored

? Impulsive behavior ? A lack of regret and empathy means makes sociopaths more likely to make sudden rash decisions based on the current facts

? Compulsive lying ? As part of their facade, and as a means to an end, sociopaths are compulsive liars and will rarely speak truthfully making them hard to pin down

? The MacDonald Triad ? In childhood sociopaths will likely have demonstrated the ‘MacDonald Triad’ also known as the ‘Triad of Sociopathy’, traits that often are demonstrated in sociopaths from a young age. These include animal cruelty (pulling the wings off of flies etc, bed wetting, and pyromania (an obsession with fire setting)).

Sociopaths of course vary in their symptoms and might act differently in different cases. However their main trait is presenting themselves as having the same empathy feelings and emotions as others when in fact they lack this emotional capacity. They are thus cold and manipulative and rarely see any problem with their actions.

Profile of a Sociopath

A sociopath is likely to have been a ‘problem child’ and exhibited difficult behavior when younger. As they grow older they are likely to be highly successful which is a result of their willingness to get one over on their competition and colleagues, a desire and belief in success, and lack of risk aversion. Thus they are likely to be found in positions as stock brokers, as CEOs or even as politicians. Many despotic rulers such as Gaddafi could be described as sociopaths.

Alternatively a sociopath might be likely to live on the fringes of society having little interest in people. They could be seen as eccentric and will most likely be independently wealthy. In other words they will either conquer the system or avoid it entirely. They will of course have few close friends and are more likely to make contacts with those they can use, or those they see as equals and that they can admire. They will tend to be cold and manipulative in relationships and potentially emotionally abusive though this might not necessarily be purposefully vindictive.

In all cases though the psychopath will appear highly intelligent, charming and charismatic to talk to and it is only careful guardedness that can uncover their true motivations.

Differences Between Sociopaths and Psychopaths

There is little agreed difference between sociopathy and psychopathy, but some psychologists agree that psychopaths are more calculating and measured in their actions. The psychopath will be more likely to construct a complex scheme or plan and to carry it out, whereas the sociopath is more driven by impulsivity. This makes the psychopath more likely to commit crimes and generally the term psychopath is used more generally to describe the criminally insane rather than just the lack of empathy.

Did you cry watching/reading “Old Yeller”?

Do you love anyone?

For the record, I was probably a borderline personality growing up and even as a young adult. I then ended up being a widower and single father, which turned me around 100%, as I loved (and love) my little girls more than anything and they needed me very much. I probably faked it a bit at first, but they wormed their way into my heart.

Why are you so desperate for anonymous attention?

Welcome back Texas/FormerlyTexas//Houston Guy.

The boards have so much quieter since you left.

[quote]Defekt wrote:
Why are you so desperate for anonymous attention? [/quote]

“ike all narcissists, the sociopath will desire the approval of others and will be highly sensitive to criticisms. They often feel they deserve adulation and admiration of the world and might feel victimized”

How can we prevent our children from growing up to be like you?

Dark Souls?

What kind of psycho starts a thread soliciting questions, then doesn’t return?

Bullshit. Prove you’re a psychopath then start your thread. I’m a fucking volcano ask me about lava

Btw. Looked into Idaho for relocation just seemed too small. Even coming from Alaska. Decided on washington state. Renting in Fife and looking to buy. Any gym suggestions around Tacoma? Or would you like to try to stab me me you psycho?

Both of me