Asian Man Flies in Disguise

http://chippewa.com/news/world/canada/article_8a8e2977-ac16-5498-8790-12cf3ab63713.html

A young Asian man who boarded an Air Canada flight in Hong Kong while elaborately disguised as an elderly white male is seeking refugee status in Canada in what border officials are calling an “unbelievable case of concealment.”

An internal intelligence alert from the Canadian Border Service shows before-and-after photos, and describes how the man boarded the flight in Hong Kong on Oct. 29 wearing a remarkable silicone mask to make him look like an elderly man.

A Canadian government official gave the alert to The Associated Press. The official provided the document Friday on condition of anonymity as the official was not authorized to release it publicly.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
http://chippewa.com/news/world/canada/article_8a8e2977-ac16-5498-8790-12cf3ab63713.html

A young Asian man who boarded an Air Canada fright in Hong Kong whire eraboratery disguised as an erderry white mare is seeking refugee status in Canada in what border officiars are carring an “unberievable case of concearment.”

An internar interrigence arert from the Canadian Border Service shows before-and-after photos, and describes how the man boarded the fright in Hong Kong on Oct. 29 wearing a remarkable siricone mask to make him rook rike an erderry man.

A Canadian government officiar gave the arert to The Associated Press. The officiar provided the document Friday on condition of anonymity as the officiar was not authorized to rerease it pubricry.
[/quote]

You knew this was coming.

that mask looks like shit. Maybe they made him put it back on in a hurry for the photo?

I think he earned his refugee status.

I think I know that guy! His name is Kwok Lee Fan, he works at the publishing company in XinBeitou!

No, wait…I think he might be my old roommate’s buddy Chen Zhi Lee.

Hold hold on, I know now…he’s that former baseball player from Hong Kong, Zhiang Tsu Lin.

Waitaminute…I’m not sure now.

Why would an Asian guy going from HK to Vancouver need a disguise?!?!?!?!?!!?

[quote]Nards wrote:
I think I know that guy! His name is Kwok Lee Fan, he works at the publishing company in XinBeitou!

No, wait…I think he might be my old roommate’s buddy Chen Zhi Lee.

Hold hold on, I know now…he’s that former baseball player from Hong Kong, Zhiang Tsu Lin.

Waitaminute…I’m not sure now.

Why would an Asian guy going from HK to Vancouver need a disguise?!?!?!?!?!!?[/quote]

I’m pretty sure you need a travel visa before leaving China…even if it’s Hong Kong.

You have to give this guy credit for creativity!

I wanted to keep Randy Quaid, but screw that this guy is way better. Let’s keep him!

[quote]debraD wrote:
I wanted to keep Randy Quaid, but screw that this guy is way better. Let’s keep him! [/quote]

Only if we can have one of you.

all asians look the same

all white people look the same

I see how this could confuse

arab cooch

Why didn’t he just wait to take off the mask after he landed and gotten to the airport?

I hear he made that mask himself… with chewing gum.
Took him 2 months.

His mistake was copying a Disney character, I’m sure plenty of people on the plane subliminally made to connection.

LR

More like… GAYSIAN

"The passenger was seen at the start of the flight as an “elderly Caucasian male who appeared to have young-looking hands,” the CBSA bulletin said. "

Shouldn’t that be “Yung-looking hands”?

[quote]roybot wrote:
"The passenger was seen at the start of the flight as an “elderly Caucasian male who appeared to have young-looking hands,” the CBSA bulletin said. "

Shouldn’t that be “Yung-looking hands”?[/quote]

“Erdery Caucasian male who appeared to have Yung-looking hands.”

[quote]debraD wrote:
I wanted to keep Randy Quaid, but screw that this guy is way better. Let’s keep him! [/quote]
Speaking of Quaid…

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

Shouldn’t that be “Yung-looking hands”?[/quote]

“Erdery Caucasian mare who appeared to have Yung-looking hands.”[/quote]

cmon dude

<3

[quote]Eli B wrote:
that mask looks like shit. Maybe they made him put it back on in a hurry for the photo?[/quote]

Dude, get serious. You won’t see quality like that outside of movies and even making it out of silicone is a skill that very few people have (dentists and plastic surgeons know their way around the stuff but not average people aside from effects crews).

He did fuck up by not wearing gloves. What was he thinking? 75 year olds don’t have 20 year old looking hands.

To my understanding, his only goal was to get into the country, so taking off the mask and getting caught wasn’t something he was worried about, he just needed to get on the plane and get far enough to apply for refugee status.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

Only if we can have one of you.[/quote]

<3!