T Nation

Ashamed to be a Michigander...

Michigan Meatout Day

Michiganâ??s hunter and meat community promptly retaliated to Granholmâ??s decision to make Saturday â??Michigan Meatout Day,â?? saying it is demeaning to Michiganâ??s entire agricultural industry and proves her willingness to cater to special interest.

The proclamation encourages Michiganders to forgo eating meat for one day to promote a healthy diet. It was referred to as â??unconscionable and an insensitive slap in the face to Michiganâ??s livestock and dairy farmersâ?? by Michigan Farm Bureau President Wayne Wood, in a press release.

â??Itâ??s inconceivable to us that the governor could stoop to this level of telling people what they should and shouldnâ??t eat based on the philosophies of â??food elitists,â??â?? Wood said in the statement.

Not only was the Governorâ??s rationale for encouraging residents not to eat meat in her proclamation â??misleading and incriminating,â?? Wood said, but itâ??s â??unbelievableâ?? that the governor decided to declare Meatout Day on the same day as National Agriculture Day.

â??Her action is blatantly degrading to Michigan consumers and farmers, and is destructive to Michiganâ??s entire $71.3 billion agriculture industry,â?? Wood said.

Encouraging healthy eating

Liz Boyd, spokeswoman for the Governor, said the Granholm Administration did not see the proclamation as belittling to farmers, hunters or meat-eaters.

The proclamation promotes a â??habit of healthy living by consuming a diet that is rich with vegetables, fruit, and whole grains, and by staying active.â?? It also delves into why eating meat can sometimes be unhealthy and encourages using fresh ingredients to make unique recipes.

Are you fucking retarded? Where are the naked girls?

^^Dude, get on a computer before you start typing all that nonsense shit.

Blackberry Smoke “Angeline”

Give’em a listen.

Scandal! I also like to eat meat. Nothing better than a plump and juicy tubesteak!

[quote]on edge wrote:
Are you fucking retarded? Where are the naked girls?[/quote]

Ah shit, that cracked me up good `n proper. Thanks for the laughs man!

Here, Veronika Zemanova in all her sultry cock-sucking splendor:

http://zemanova.mega-girls.com/gallerys/

Thread saved. Thank me later.

^^Do you have a roll I can put it in?

EDIT-BTW Masch, I’m still waiting for pics of your TTV. I hope you received all of mine?

Cowboy to the rescue, it’s damn near blasphemy to start a thread in SAMA with no pics.

[quote]print wrote:
^^Do you have a roll I can put it in?

EDIT-BTW Masch, I’m still waiting for pics of your TTV. I hope you received all of mine? [/quote]

Insolent doggy! Don’t make me get stern with you.

Nice save cowboy

^^Inso wut?

If it has anything to do with prostate massaging, oral sex, fleshlights, or hirsute women, I’m good with Insolent.

since I like to be topical

hmmm looks delicious!

slightly better…fuck meat free day lmao.

[quote]andrew_live wrote:
slightly better…fuck meat free day lmao.[/quote]

Can you get salmonella through the vagina?

Why do you think we have canine teeth you idiot. I live in Michigan, the reason I’m ashamed to be here is our retarded gov. has blown us away as in blown away our jobs, raised our taxes etc. I say eat meat every day, keeps your cock hard!

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]andrew_live wrote:
slightly better…fuck meat free day lmao.[/quote]

Can you get salmonella through the vagina?[/quote]

I dont know…I mean I’ve never had salmonella after going down on a chick but with food involved (thats bacon not sushi by the way) it might change things.

I volunteer to find out…all I need now is an ample supply of vag

[quote]sportyrider wrote:
Why do you think we have canine teeth you idiot. I live in Michigan, the reason I’m ashamed to be here is our retarded gov. has blown us away as in blown away our jobs, raised our taxes etc. I say eat meat every day, keeps your cock hard![/quote]

We understand everything you’ve posted. The point is that you posted a rant on Michigan going meat-free for a day in the forum about sex and tits.

Well boys, I’ve been doing my best but what it comes down to is^