Ash vs Evil Dead

Big fan of the Evil Dead franchise. Bigger fan of Bruce Campbell.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/26/ash-vs-evil-dead-exclusive-first-image-bruce-campbell-back-ash

The manliest chin out there.

I have his autobiography.

Please don’t let him be Burn-Notice fat. Please, please, please, please.

But, ya, give me some sugar, baby!

Bring back Jack of All Trades

[quote]orion wrote:
The manliest chin out there.

I have his autobiography. [/quote]

so do I

If they ever make a live action Futurama I want Bruce to play Zapp Branigan.

Army of Darkness was one of my favorite movies as a kid … In my teens I rented all 3 Evil Dead movies … played to my sense of humor and I loved the cheesy-ness. I know the Starz series will be great

(as an aside and don’t mean to hijack the thread - Starz has a great series in Black Sails if anyone has watched it. It’s a precursor to the book Treasure Island and has Capt. Flint, Billy Bones and Long John Silver in it as well as incorporating real life “Golden Age” pirates Calico Jack, Ann Bonney and Charles Vane and Blackbeard will be in Season 3. Season 2 is a lot better than season 1 … season 1 is pretty damn good itself)

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Army of Darkness was one of my favorite movies as a kid … In my teens I rented all 3 Evil Dead movies … played to my sense of humor and I loved the cheesy-ness. [/quote]

Same here. Plus the Sam Raimi movie that nobody seems to mention…

DARKMAN!

“Take the fucking elephant!”

[quote]polo77j wrote:

(as an aside and don’t mean to hijack the thread - Starz has a great series in Black Sails if anyone has watched it. It’s a precursor to the book Treasure Island and has Capt. Flint, Billy Bones and Long John Silver in it as well as incorporating real life “Golden Age” pirates Calico Jack, Ann Bonney and Charles Vane and Blackbeard will be in Season 3. Season 2 is a lot better than season 1 … season 1 is pretty damn good itself)[/quote]

Agreed, Black Sails is awesome.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Army of Darkness was one of my favorite movies as a kid … In my teens I rented all 3 Evil Dead movies … played to my sense of humor and I loved the cheesy-ness. [/quote]

DARKMAN!

“Take the fucking elephant!”[/quote]

I remember my parents renting Darkman but I never really watched it and kind of wrote it off … I might have to revisit it

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

DARKMAN!

I remember my parents renting Darkman but I never really watched it and kind of wrote it off … I might have to revisit it[/quote]

Here are 2 compelling reason to:

1. Bruce Campbell’s in it.

2. Darkman (7/11) Movie CLIP - The Pink Elephant (1990) HD - YouTube

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

DARKMAN!

Haha! Liam Neeson’s best role!

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

DARKMAN!

[/quote]

We finally agree on one thing about movies! Lol

Probably his funniest role ever. The man gets pissed off and does a fucking jig in front of his cat hahaha.

“Juuuuliieeee… it’s… meeeeee…”

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

DARKMAN!

[/quote]

We finally agree on one thing about movies! Lol

Probably his funniest role ever. The man gets pissed off and does a fucking jig in front of his cat hahaha.

“Juuuuliieeee… it’s… meeeeee…”[/quote]

haha, we’ve agreed on everything movie related except the Aliens thing, which is why it hurt me so.

Ash vs Evil Dead preview. Looks great.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

DARKMAN!

[/quote]

Blasphemy! Liam Neeson’s best role was in High Spirits!!!

BTW, if we are talking great Bruce Campbell roles…let us not forget Brisco County Jr!! God Damn! That was a good show!

[quote]SmilingPolitely wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

DARKMAN!

[/quote]

BTW, if we are talking great Bruce Campbell roles…let us not forget Brisco County Jr!! God Damn! That was a good show![/quote]

If I ever need another username it will be “Grinning Insolently”.

Plus, after the cancellation of “Firefly” I never recovered…

The world is sad, and so am I…

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

DARKMAN!

[/quote]

BTW, if we are talking great Bruce Campbell roles…let us not forget Brisco County Jr!! God Damn! That was a good show![/quote]

Aw come on… Liam Neeson was like a Michael Beihn in that movie! No one remembers him being in it!

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

DARKMAN!

[/quote]

Aw come on… Liam Neeson was like a Michael Beihn in that movie! No one remembers him being in it![/quote]

I’m going to punch you for your constant Michael Beihn smack talking.

And the preview trailer for Ash vs Evil Dead looks fucking amazing!

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

DARKMAN!

[/quote]

Aw come on… Liam Neeson was like a Michael Beihn in that movie! No one remembers him being in it![/quote]

I’m going to punch you for your constant Michael Beihn smack talking.

And the preview trailer for Ash vs Evil Dead looks fucking amazing![/quote]

I speak the truth!

“Liam Neeson was in High Spirits? Yeah right, next you’re gonna tell me Michael Biehn was in Tombstone.”