As the Crossfit Super Regionals Period is starting...

Here are some people I work with. They are one week away from the East Super Regionals in Hartford.

Carol-Ann Reason-Thibault doing a snatch practice (this was her 3rd workout of the day and she did a 4th one… she has the most unreal recovery capacity I’ve ever seen).

Alex Vigneault also training on the snatch, working up to 265.

We didn’t want to go too heavy 1 week out, but still a decently challenging weight.

Alex and Carol-Ann were the top ranked guy and girl in the Canada East region at this year’s open. Carol-Ann was 6th in the world, 1 spot behind last year’s winner Camille Leblanc-Bazinet who now competes out of the US.

Alex Vigneault and Ben Hebert doing a WOD of functional threadmill (no motor, human powered and concave surface… kills the posterior chain) and overhead squat. 1 minute threadmill/12 overhead squats x 6 rounds.

In the background Carol-Ann and Judith Kotiuga (team competitor) doing Zercher squats (yeah, I don’t make stuff up in my articles, I actually do what I write about :wink: ) and Jessica Cote-Beaudoin being pretty at the counter.

Hi Coach, will you be traveling with your athletes to Hartford?

[quote]bwelker wrote:
Hi Coach, will you be traveling with your athletes to Hartford?[/quote]

Yes we’re leaving thursday

Nice, your athletes look amazing! I wish them the best and hope you have a great time. I look forward to watching them next weekend. Its going to be a great couple of days.

Great looking athletes. Good luck to y’all in competition!