T Nation

As Strong As An Ant!

2 questions.

Anyone tried ecdysterone at like 5gms a day?

Anyone no how to get hold of vitamin T in pill form?

Interesting thread:

Ive worked out a potential price of ?300 a month. Expensive but if a high dose like that could compare to steroids, without the negative side effects, then i’m in.

I didnt try that high but my dose was pretty high compared to recomended intake on the bottle. I didnt see anything amazing about them. All the studies with it were done on guys taking steroids at the same time. So apparently it only works to full potential stacked with roids.

[quote]GreenTerror79 wrote:
I didnt try that high but my dose was pretty high compared to recomended intake on the bottle. I didnt see anything amazing about them. All the studies with it were done on guys taking steroids at the same time. So apparently it only works to full potential stacked with roids.[/quote]

How many mgs a day were you taking and for how long? I think the studies were taken compared to steroids not with them. Apparently the soviets would switch their athletes from steroid to ecdysterone use near competition to avoid detection. The results were sometimes better than the steroid effects themselves

O.k an update. Was finding it hard to get hold of a substantial amount of ecdysterone in England without a credit card. So ive taken another route. Ive just recieved 2400 grams of dried suma root powder. I’m planning on taking around 80 grams a day. every day for a month. That would deliver around 1600mg of ecdysterone.

O.k not as much as i was planning on using but there are other benefits from suma than just ecdysterone on its own plus the fact that i know i am actually getting ecdysterone and not some cheap knock off. The results should be good as my first few vservings today have already given me a lot of extra energy that i am not used to at the moment. Will keep you updated if anyone is interested.

I remember reading that the earliest forms of steroid like experimentation was a guy injecting himself with bulls testicles. Ha ha. I’m sure although the results have not been great with people so far, there remains promise.

O.k second day of suma supplementation. Still morning, had three 10 gram servings. My appetite has gone through the roof. Can’t really eat enough. Feeling powerful and energetic. So i’m going to workout today. Not bodybuilding, just farmers walk, and some stuff with a sand filled keg.

O.k, third day of supplementation with suma root powder, and the results look promising. Already up at least 4 pounds. Pumps for high reps today were excrutiating, even now 4 hours after and the “pump” still remains. I don’t usually shoot for that but it is markedly different.

The energy levels i’m experiencing, despite a reduced calorie diet, make me feel like i could workout all day. I will continue to log and i hope progress will continue. Even the sense of euphoria, vivid dreams and sense of calm, confidence i am experiencing are worth it.

Woah this is pretty interesting, anyone have any more articles on this stuff?

Results have not been that promising more recently. Still energy levels are high but no strength gains to talk of. I realise ive only been taking 50grams of suma a day so far, giving around 1gram of ecdysterone a day. Not comparable to steroids i’m sure, but nonetheless my stamina and well being are good.

This is interesting please keep on updating. BF%? before after pics would help.

very interesting mate.

please keep it going!

listen, you’re in the UK yeah? could you let me know where you got the stuff and for how much?

cheers

Was going to give up taking this stuff everyday, but you encouraged me to keep trying it. Ive put up some before pics on my profile. I know i’m very out of shape. Been a long bulk, only training twice a week. Ive decided i neeed more stimulus if this is going to work, so i’m going back to training at least 4 times a week with a split routine. My pictures show my bodyfat is way out of control.

Just a warning if you wanted to take this shit, it tastes horribly bitter. Only lucozade apple flavour takes the taste away. You can buy 300grams of suma root powder in britain for 18 pounds from creative-nature.co.uk