As Close As I Can Get to a 6 Pack

[quote]marathe wrote:
fuck it man. you’re wowing us with your heroin abuse look. for teh win![/quote]

That’s pretty funny, actually. LOL

your side picture was creepy

Enjoy!!

enjoy!!

Nathan11 is probably the most mature men to post on that thread!

All you other guys,no coment

Post a recent picture and tell us the amount of weight you are lifting in your major compound lifts…deadlift, squat etc.

[quote]emjay777 wrote:
Nathan11 is probably the most mature men to post on that thread![/quote]

True. But shizen probably has the most cool avatar.

uhh… this is sorta awkward… i have more LBM than his weight in the pictures… and im 14. No offence. I got more fat too tho :wink:

lol classic case of kid posting of pic of abs in hopes of everyone telling him how hot he looks… only to find out no one is impressed…and then brings out an unfounded steroid insult… amazing… have never seen this rationalization before really…

also that 14 year old fucked u up

Ooo! Post more bb pics! I love that look!

Seriously though, it’s impossible to give constructive criticism when all you post is a picture.

Just because we tell you that you were anormally skinny in that last pic, doesn’t mean that we all want “the steroid abuse look” like you say huh. Most of us don’t want to look like Ronnie or Jay but still a lot more muscular than you are, wich is normal aesthetically. And, by the way, girls don’t prefer people as skinny as you were in that after cut pic, they’d probably find it as strange as us.

You can go on another forum, and probably should, but still at least u got constructive criticism here. You can also go on bb.com and get useless praise…

Bonne chance dans ta qu�te physique, avec une attitude comme la tienne tu risques d’en avoir besoin.

see bb.com to get your member stroked for ur six pack

most girls have no idea what a good physique looks like kiddo. If all the guys cared what they wanted we would only do benchpress crunches and curls… rendering us unproportional and a shoulder injury waiting to happen…
…so your arguement regarding their preference is very weak…

most girls also do not understand the concept of bulking. The girls in my school think that i made the term/process up as an excuse to eat during my classes

but dont listen to these insolent fools, because they have no idea what they are talking about…most of them dont even lift…

u have a powerful physique worthy of praise for your hard work…

I do not want to pass judgment on your physique. What matters is if you are satisfied with your own personal physique development.

However, I do want to comment on your side pose. It reminded me of an episode of Futurama, the 'XMas’one with Santa Bot in town.
Professor Farnsworth,
‘Pine trees have been extinct for 800 years, Fry. Gone the way of the poodle and your primitive notions of modesty.’ and then strips and goes, ‘Ah! Brisk!’

Hilarious.

That’s the look I’m going for, does he use steroids, yes, is it a look most girls would find attractive, no, but then again isn’t it personality>looks. I hope you keep bulking 'till 200, because I’m 195lbs at 5’7 and you won’t be satisfied till you’re 210.

damn i think the kid has left already… i really wish u would have put in ur two cents earlier cheeta…

OP hot girl blatantly tells u ur body is not attractive… priceless

I usually don’t read the “rate my physique” threads, but the title paired with the low rating got me interested enough to open it up.

Quite frankly I’m really not surprised that the kid came in here thinking he was the shit, nor shocked about the not so heart felt responses. His eventual fleeing was just a matter of time.

In his eyes he’s a ripped dude. In T-Nation’s eyes he’s a punk ass Hollister bitch who needs to eat a million calories a day and lift some “heavy ass weight”.

I don’t blame the kid for believing he’s God’s gift to women. He’s young (read stupid), and for the most part outside of T-Nation he DOES represent what the public thinks is “healthy” and “buff”.

At the same time I doubt T-Nation will ever grow into what it could become if members continue to thrash the hell out of newbies. Sure, the kid doesn’t measure up to the internet warrior’s “T-Man” status, but at least he’s here. Or was here.

Maybe this is what TC was talking about recently concerning male competition vs. female nurturing in his “The Gathering” article. SCREW this kid, right? He’s young, small, and delusional. PERFECT. He won’t ever be like “me”. On the other side of things if this was posted in the MWA forum by a woman, I bet the women would be drooling at the mouth too, except instead of looking for a kill they’d be like that slippery car salesmen. Hey, this kid has an interest in lifting, I bet if if we show him a few articles and give him some friendly, good advice he’ll be hooked like Rick James on crack! He could be one of us!

Just a though.

[quote]detazathoth wrote:
That’s the look I’m going for, does he use steroids, yes, is it a look most girls would find attractive, no, but then again isn’t it personality>looks. I hope you keep bulking 'till 200, because I’m 195lbs at 5’7 and you won’t be satisfied till you’re 210. [/quote]

Frank Mcgrath is a tough MF, also my idol and that is probably my favorite picture of him. Thats the look I’d like, and I bet I still wouldnt have a problem pullin’.

Do you eat? Have you recently spent several months in North Korea?

[quote]cheeta wrote:
emjay777 wrote:
As i mentioned ealier, i’m now 174 lbs on a 5’7 frame, wich mean that i dosen’t look like this anymore, i dont do any cardio and do heavy compound move i still have a low % bodyfat, but
no more visble 6pack, I have to admit that i prefered my cut look rather than my bulky look and girls seem to agree too…

The thing is that the majority of you guys seem
to prefer the steroid abuse look…

I just posted on the wrong forums…
Sorry to make you waste your time

peace

Honey… i dont mean to be a hater but seriously dude you look anorexic…not sporty at all! im 5’7 and 145 lbs …so i know that okay in technical terms you have more msucles than i do…

also seeing that you are a guy and im a girl…but shit dude thats just sick, constructive critisism eat for like 3 years and lift heavy… then cut down again…and dont ever pls dont ever be 142 lbs cut again…thats too small for your frame
[/quote]

BUUUURRRRRN!

Had to say it. I know I’m lame.