As Close As I Can Get to a 6 Pack

This is as close as I can get to a 6-pac for now,satisfied for now but will try harder in the future.

Any constructive feedback welcome!

eat

Your build is similar to mine about two years ago (the pic in my profile). I might suggest bulking up for about six months, each winter, to build your upper body musculature, and diet down each summer back to your current body fat. Trust me, your abs will still be there when you diet down, and the added upper body muscle mass will make you look much better. Don’t neglect the wheels either.

But yeah, you have above average abs for now. nice work!

looks good, but even i (inexperienced) notice a serious lack of lat development. youve got the abs but not the v. of course your pose may be partially responsible. buffer than me.

By the way this was this summer at 143 lbs and a was flexing my abs not doing a lat spread, i am now bulking up and curently i’m at 174 lbs. I want to mention that i’m not a competetive bodybuilder and i really dont like the ways sports is going on today,you should never sacrifice symetrie for mass but i still enjoy the old school bodybuilding spirit.

This was at the end of my cutting cycle this summer 142lbs i think
but i still manage to maintain a bit of mass.

I’ll post some pics soon of my bulking process, defenetly no more 6-pac, but plenty of mass

[quote]emjay777 wrote:
I want to mention that i’m not a competetive bodybuilder [/quote]

Nuh uh shut up

WOW, i didnt thinks i’ll get such positive feedback and rating!!

I think i didnt post on the good forum. Sorry to have make you waste your time

peace

[quote]emjay777 wrote:

I’ll post some pics soon of my bulking process, defenetly no more 6-pac, but plenty of mass[/quote]

Now I’m intrigued. I’ve got to see what you consider “plenty of mass”. Please post a recent pic.

[quote]emjay777 wrote:
…but i still manage to maintain a bit of mass.[/quote]

You’re delusional!

[quote]emjay777 wrote:

I’ll post some pics soon of my bulking process, defenetly no more 6-pac, but plenty of mass[/quote]

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! What the heck is going on in that picture? It must be a trick of the camera, because it looks like you’re missing vital organs or major muscle groups.

its posts like these from the OP that make me not want to cut anymore. If i ever looked like that, I would not take my shirt off. I am praying that when i get below 10% i won’t blow away from a stiff breeze.

I would rather be 25% bf

But keep up the work OP… Just have to add some muscle.

Kind look like Christian Bale, not in Batman, but rather The Machinist. Really guy you are lean as hell, but really lacking in muscle. Eat healthy slightly above maintenance cals hit the weights hard and build some muscles.

D

yeah i agree man… just eat well and eat lots more, you look like the ectomorph kind who would still have abs after a month of junk food, so go for the big eats now, lay off direct ab work and steady state cardio for a while to put on some size. get into the big lifts (squats, deads) and your core strength will improve anyway

As i mentioned ealier, i’m now 174 lbs on a 5’7 frame, wich mean that i dosen’t look like this anymore, i dont do any cardio and do heavy compound move i still have a low % bodyfat, but
no more visble 6pack, I have to admit that i prefered my cut look rather than my bulky look and girls seem to agree too…

The thing is that the majority of you guys seem
to prefer the steroid abuse look…

I just posted on the wrong forums…
Sorry to make you waste your time

peace

[quote]emjay777 wrote:
i’m now 174 lbs on a 5’7 frame… I have to admit that i prefered my cut look rather than my bulky look…

to prefer the steroid abuse look…[/quote]

Dude, 174 lbs on a 5’ 7" frame is not bulky, nor is it the steroid abuse look. I mean, come on, look at the pictures of the figure competitors on the right side of this page. They’re sportin’ more bulk than you.

Which is why bulky guys tend to only go out with women.

Perhaps the wrong site entirely. They call this place T-Nation, not E-Nation.

You’re still delusional.

[quote]emjay777 wrote:
to prefer the steroid abuse look…
[/quote]

What exactly is “the steroid abuse look”?

[quote]
I just posted on the wrong forums…
Sorry to make you waste your time

peace[/quote]

No, I think you just posted with the wrong attitude :wink: Though, if you don’t want to improve your physique, then you /are/ probably in the wrong forum…

If I posted pics of my rather chunky 250#, former PL, big waist, big back & gut former couch-potato, body, and countered all feedback with “I’m not fat, I’m big boned”, would that be productive much?

Peace :wink:

im hardly steroid abuse look am i??

your probably right about girls liking the cut look, skinny is fashion these days… but who gives what people like right???

you keep on mentioning your height, weight, etc as if its an achievement?? only people who want to get bigger, stronger and have great physiques talk like that. so just be real with your goals and stick to them, if you want abs and want to stay smaller then do it…

im just off to shoot some steroids!

‘The steroid abuse look’

LOL

D

fuck it man. you’re wowing us with your heroin abuse look. for teh win!