Artists/Would-Be Artists! Everybody Draw...

…hush!

Tomorrow’s the day:

Then we should scribble, doodle, outline, depict, design, concept, portray, draft, sketch the holiest man ever!

In his honor, I submitted my drawing of Mohammad… Ali.

It’s just asking for trouble.

What trouble?

Will a muslim mod ban the posters?
Al-Quaida mail bombs TMuscle?
An outraged Gaddafi refuses to post under his nickname “Headhunter” (as if we didn’t know dude!) anymore?

Seriously, why not submit a nice picture tomorrow? It doesn’t have to be troublesome material.

wow,… just wow… Not sure if I should laugh or not,… but definitely going to pay attention and see if ‘anything’ happens as a result.

S

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
What trouble?

Will a muslim mod ban the posters?
Al-Quaida mail bombs TMuscle?
An outraged Gaddafi refuses to post under his nickname “Headhunter” (as if we didn’t know dude!) anymore?

Seriously, why not submit a nice picture tomorrow? It doesn’t have to be troublesome material.

[/quote]

I don’t mean for us, I mean in general people [Muslim extremists] aren’t going to be happy about it. Not that I give a crap, I’m all for making fun of people’s wild imaginations. :wink:

well, pakinstan has already banned facebook.

and “peaceful” muslims are sending death threats, as always. they are really funny that they don’t see their own hypocrisy.

I don’t know if I’d call myself an “artist” per se, but I always thought I’ve had some talent.

For example, check out this pic of Chuck Norris (with a mullet) drop kicking the head off Muhammed.

It’s not about mocking people’s imagination.

[b]
If you think the robot unicorn comes every night to your bedchamber to pound your bottom, I’m super comfortable with it, though I might recommend seeing a shrink.

However, it gets ugly if you insist that everyone who’s not into getting assraped by an equestrian rapeborg must shut their window during sleep, as to not confuse the holy humperhoof.[/b]

And I repeat: the artwork doesn’t have to be offensive - that’s completetly off the point here.

It’s about our right to draw arms .

(Mohamed’s arms, in that case.)

Will they be insulted if I draw Jesus?

Shucks, I don’t know what he looks like, so I can’t do a drawing. Can someone post a picture for reference? :wink:

[quote]Mattlebee wrote:
Shucks, I don’t know what he looks like, so I can’t do a drawing. Can someone post a picture for reference? ;-)[/quote]

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
I don’t know if I’d call myself an “artist” per se, but I always thought I’ve had some talent.

For example, check out this pic of Chuck Norris (with a mullet) drop kicking the head off Muhammed.
[/quote]

Fuck you guys, this was funny!

[quote]Mattlebee wrote:
Shucks, I don’t know what he looks like, so I can’t do a drawing. Can someone post a picture for reference? ;-)[/quote]
http://www.zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/islamic_mo_full/

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[/quote]

Fuck you guys, this was funny![/quote]

You forget Mohammed’s beard. But yes, I lol’d.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[/quote]

I’ll see your Chuck Norris, and raise you Jack Bauer! LOL

[quote]angry chicken wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha, I bow to your MS paint skills.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]angry chicken wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha, I bow to your MS paint skills.[/quote]

New boss.

[quote]novocaine wrote:

[quote]Mattlebee wrote:
http://www.zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/islamic_mo_full/[/quote]

Looks surprisingly pimp in this one:

[quote]Mattlebee wrote:

[quote]novocaine wrote:

[quote]Mattlebee wrote:
http://www.zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/islamic_mo_full/[/quote]

Looks surprisingly pimp in this one:

http://www.zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/islamic_mo_full/Mo_Muttalib2.jpg[/quote]

Mo had a lot of love to give. First cousins, his adopted son’s wife, GIRLS AGED TEN he did it all.