T Nation

Article in Newspaper Opinions

hi, just wanted to hear peoples opinions on this article. this article came from my usual paper, that (while being a bit too liberal) can be relied upon for honest and fair reporting.

a few impressions i gained from this article were, while he had got the diet right, his trainng was shit (bench and curls basicaly) and that he somehow lost his gains (strength and shape) overnight

anyway, id dearly love for feedback
dont worry, im not use this article in any way shape or form for trainning referance (apart from how not to)

http://lifeandhealth.guardian.co.uk/health/story/0,,2280111,00.html

What a waste of time

The Guardian…is “a bit” too liberal?

lol, i just figuered out the article might have something to do with his new book…

Dude, just came here to post this article.

Looking at his before picture, I refuse to believe that he’d been training at all beforehand, particularly at the rate he’s indicated - inclining 85s? Not miraculous by any means, but beyond the capacity in my opinion of what someone who looks like that could be capable of.

And the after photo to me looks like the condition you should be in prior to starting a cycle. I could be wrong.

Wow he posted the name of the moneygram recepient. Honestly I think its more of scare tactic now that im reading more of it.

that is some stupid ass crap

Anyone want to post the article??

Everytime i try clicking the link my internet connection goes to hell. I end up having to restart my compter because i can no longer go to websites. I really am considering throwing my computer out the window.

bmc

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
Anyone want to post the article??

Everytime i try clicking the link my internet connection goes to hell. I end up having to restart my compter because i can no longer go to websites. I really am considering throwing my computer out the window.

bmc[/quote]

Already done at “War on Test” thread…Oh, BTW, guy’s an Asshole…

Yea, looks like the ‘typical’ young, gym goer. Bench, curls, shrugs. Fuck the back, or lower body. LOL

That reads like it was written by a novelist for sure. Lots of hype, uneducated B.S. and sensationalism. Unfortunately, it’s people like this guy who get the attention in the media, and further taint the image of people in bodybuilding, and also continue to help ‘lump’ all steroid users…even the majority of us who are at least semi responsible into the category of “ABUSERS”.

This guy sounds way too over the top with every explanation, more like a little bitch and gyno after just a few days?..c’mon.

[quote]fmrmarineinbiz wrote:
Yea, looks like the ‘typical’ young, gym goer. Bench, curls, shrugs. Fuck the back, or lower body. LOL

That reads like it was written by a novelist for sure. Lots of hype, uneducated B.S. and sensationalism. Unfortunately, it’s people like this guy who get the attention in the media, and further taint the image of people in bodybuilding, and also continue to help ‘lump’ all steroid users…even the majority of us who are at least semi responsible into the category of “ABUSERS”. [/quote]

In fact, he uses that term, abuser, to describe himself in the “article”, despite the fact that this is his first cycle…