Article About Guy Who Used Steroids Once.....

[quote]missinglink wrote:
goose79 wrote:
the guy couldn’t read nutritional facts cause one can of tuna contains 11-13 grams protein per serving however there are 2 to 2.5 per can just a dumb observation

I noticed that part as well, pretty sure a can has something like 35 grams of protein. That part kind of made me think he was exaggerating on most everything else in the article as well.
[/quote]

Same… 25 cans of tuna a day my ass! wtf is wrong with this guy? Total drama queen looking for attention. Fraud.

[quote]shiggywiggy wrote:
i thought he was just exaggerating to make a more enjoyable read to be honest.i doubt anyone would be interested in "bam, i took some steroids, got bigger and stronger, it was nice"just my opinion[/quote]

That’s exactly what I was thinking. After all, he had to sell this article. Not much fun to read if he says it all went pretty smoothly. Either that or he went on a 36 week cycle and wasn’t exactly being honest about his stupidity.

I showed this article to a couple of friends who are experienced AAS users and they couldn’t stop laughing.

[quote]Nosmarter wrote:

That’s exactly what I was thinking. After all, he had to sell this article. Not much fun to read if he says it all went pretty smoothly. Either that or he went on a 36 week cycle and wasn’t exactly being honest about his stupidity.
[/quote]

I am not so sure - i am currently writing something similar - except instead of it being the usual drivel by a total novice and their battles with gyno and sex drive with their long term partner (Zzz) and the girl who works at the reception desk - it is about someone who is more experienced with PED, and the subtleties between the individual compounds.

It goes into more detail about the drugs and about side effect management - about the practices in safety and sterility that become second nature after hundreds of injections. Basically the things that you learn after running a number of cycles with a number of drugs.
It is supposed to be a subjective read, and as such any pharmacological interactions or proven chemical actions are emitted as i would then need to cite references and this isn’t the purpose of this particular piece.

Anyway, i think that WOULD be of interest to other users - more so if it is pro-AAS for a change.

The point is - i think that it can be interesting to read even if it all goes smoothly - especially if you can learn techniques to make you own runs go as smoothly.

B