Arthur Jones on Hillary Clinton

"Totally apart from being stupid, fat and ugly (no wonder Bill likes other girls), Hillary is probably the most arrogant person on the planet: given her qualifications for the job, NONE, or, as the British say, SWEET FUCK ALL, when her equally stupid, fat and ugly husband, Slick Willie, appointed her to a position that was supposed to literally take over and â??revolutionizeâ?? the practice of medicine in this country, we were provided with perhaps the most blatant example of the blind leading the stupid that has been seen at any time throughout history.

Fortunately, this utterly insane scheme was shot down in flames, but, unfortunately, not before it had already done an enormous amount of damage. While perhaps less than one percent of the people in this country are even aware of it, actions taken by, or at least encouraged by, the government have changed the practice of medicine in this country to such an extent that thousands of doctors have simply quit, because they were no longer willing, or even able, to continue to deal with a literal blizzard of utterly ridiculous paperwork and other red tape.

To an extent that must be experienced to be believed, practically everything that a doctor now does is â??second guessedâ?? by some bureaucrat who knows less than nothing about the practice of medicine. All of this, of course, being rationalized on the grounds that the government is â??protectingâ?? the public. Well, in fact, rather than needing protection provided by the government, what we really need is protection from the government."

That pretty much takes care of both her as an individual and her whole philosophy of government.

Who the Hell is Arthur Jones?

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
Who the Hell is Arthur Jones?[/quote]

He sounds like a royal douche.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

He sounds like a royal douche. [/quote]

Agreed. If this is the kind of ammunition Hillary will face from “conservatives,” Hillary will carry all 57 states.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

He sounds like a royal douche. [/quote]

Agreed. If this is the kind of ammunition Hillary will face from “conservatives,” Hillary will carry all 57 states.[/quote]

I imagine not this guy

Nor this guy

http://cironline.org/person/arthur-jones

He strikes me as someone who would be a rather large Hil fan…

Not this guy…

I’m stumped.

Gentlemen, come on. Remember where you are.

Arthur Jones, as in, the inventor of the Nautilus Machine, and the trainer of Casey Viator.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Gentlemen, come on. Remember where you are.

Arthur Jones, as in, the inventor of the Nautilus Machine, and the trainer of Casey Viator.[/quote]

Of course!

More bons mots from Arthur. The man who speaks the truth often sounds like a royal douche, because most people can’t haaaaandle the truth, to quote Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men.

[i]Two failed attempts on the part of France to build a canal in Panama effectively wiped out the French Empire, not only did their Panamanian failures bankrupt the French, twice, but killed off almost an entire generation of their best people; additional losses of both people and money resulting from the First World War, from 1914 until 1918, reduced the strength of France to such a low level that Hitler’s troops were able to storm across France in a matter of a few weeks. After which, the “Glory Days” of the French Empire were over.

Nevertheless, to this day the French are perhaps the most arrogant bastards on the face of the planet; remain arrogant in spite of the undeniable fact that almost everything that they have touched during this century has turned to shit. If you are finally beginning to notice that things are pretty badly fucked up in this country, as they certainly are, then spend a few days or so in France and you will be provided with an opportunity to learn just how bad things can become, together with a clear picture of this country’s future since we are now moving rapidly along the same path taken by France.

If, like most people, you are still dumb enough to believe that anybody connected with the government is either interested in, or capable of, helping you in any manner, then you can expect any number of very rude surprises. Just short of hiding out in a cave in the mountains, you would be well advised to do everything possible to avoid any contact with anybody who claims to be interested in your well-being.

Unfortunately, any such advice on my part is about as effective as pissing into the face of a hurricane, since the vast majority of people today are not only incapable of learning anything from the experience of other people but cannot even learn from their own mistakes. Thus it follows that anything I write is not intended for the majority of people, but is, instead, directed towards a tiny minority of people who are both willing and able to think for themselves.[/i]

I feel your pain, Arthur. Really I do.

I’m assuming he said this before August of 2007. If not then someone is communicating with the dead!

AHHHHHHHH…(runs from the room)

[quote]ZEB wrote:
I’m assuming he said this before August of 2007. If not then someone is communicating with the dead!

AHHHHHHHH…(runs from the room)[/quote]

Yes. Everything quoted on this thread was written in 1993.