Arthritis in Shoulder

Doctor told me I have degenerative arthritis in my right shoulder. What have others done to work around this?

I say I am not old enough to have arthritis. Somehow I have injured my left shoulder. I take 12 x 1000 fish oil & use DMSO and I think it has helped. Many of the dumbell exercises I do are now laughable light, but I am working arround the pain, or just to the edge of it. Reps are now a goal as opposed to weight.

The Flame Out on this site, and something called Proanthanol Bio Complex from Lifeplus.com can really help also.

[quote]philipj wrote:
I say I am not old enough to have arthritis. Somehow I have injured my left shoulder. I take 12 x 1000 fish oil & use DMSO and I think it has helped. Many of the dumbell exercises I do are now laughable light, but I am working arround the pain, or just to the edge of it. Reps are now a goal as opposed to weight.

The Flame Out on this site, and something called Proanthanol Bio Complex from Lifeplus.com can really help also.[/quote]

Good suggestions. Make sure your hands are clean when you put on the DMSO. It’s a solvent and what ever is on your hands or applicator will also go into the joint.

Some people have gotten good results from reducing their carbohydrate intake as well and increasing good fat intake. Reduces the inflammation that some think is the instigator of the arthritis.

Grain of salt warning, though - I don’t have arthritis and so I’m propounding theory rather than speaking from experience.