Arthritis Due to Muay Thai

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Sifu wrote:
From your join date and number of posts it doesn’t appear that you have been here very long. So I will clue you in on something, martial arts discussions here get really stupid really fast. So much so that it becomes difficult to even try and come up with intelligent posts.

This is especially true when dense posters get offtrack and divert their own initial arguments. It turns into a big waste of time. [/quote]

Boss, one does not have to be dense or stupid to get dragged off track in this forum. You are right. It does become a big waste of time and effort when I would like to be contributing something useful.

Whatever I write here people are going to do what they want to do. One thing about martial arts is one can spend years working on something before it really gets developed for them. What I have learned is if you are doing something that is not going to be good for your health it may take years of doing the same thing over and over again before it becomes apparent. Then when the problems do become apparent, because they are the result of years of abuse they are deep problems that are not going to go away. All I am trying to do is share a little experience so people don’t needlessly fuck themselves up.