Arroway Z's TRT Log

Hi guys,

I think it’s time to have my trt log. So passed my first month on TRT I made a blood test as a checkpoint. I am doing this test now to verify the t enanthate I am using is good, as this is a self prescribed treatment. I am not using this analysis to make changes on my current dosage which is 200mg week at 50mg 4 times a week . The goal of my TRT is to reduce my 91 SHBG and solve my libido problems - mainly.

So as you can see, my LH and FSH are gone, as expected, and my SHBG drastically lowered from 91 to 44 so far!. I wasn’t expecting this good. On the other hand, I still have libido issues and probably I still need shbg to lower even more until I have at least a 2% free T there, right?.

Finally, there is something I don’t understand but probably because of my system being in flux. I am having 200mg T a week which is high, but my Total T is 9. I expected something between 10 or 15. I mean; the 200mg are there as my system is shutdown and my SHBG was really impacted, but total t?. Just curious.

Finally; I didn’t asked for free T as the measurement here is shitty. I used calculated with SHBG and albumin. Also E2 is good for me.

Let me know your insights!
@dextermorgan @ncsugrad2002 @systemlord @travelling_man @enackers

Doesn’t add up, 20mg daily is 140mg per week. Or “~EOD” 20mg injections every other day?

3 Likes

Right, is 50mg per injection, 4 times a week. Will edit now the orig message. Thanks @highpull

Regarding your T level; A high proportion of black market T has a different content than the label claims.

Why would you want to take T3 when FT3 is actually already at the top of the range? TSH is fine and T4 at the lower range is observed frequently on TRT as exogenous T increases T4 to T3 conversion.

2 Likes

Good point Johann. I was having low free t3 symptoms specially with low body temp and dry skin besides the low libido. But it is true I already feel warmer with the trt and the numbers seems to be good. That was a positive and unexpected change for me. So, knowing free T3 is ok, no need to know reverse T3?.

I wouldn’t F with thyroid if I were you. I have the same SHBG and 185mg put my free T at 36 on the test but it’s different if you calculate it the way you are doing. You can calculate mine and compare if it helps you.
1999.1 total T
39.9 shbg
5.1 albumin

Sounds like something isn’t right though with the T. Maybe try a different source and get another test.

1 Like

Spent the money on something fun.

1 Like

Your levels aren’t even stable yet and even when they are, it might take longer for your body to start using these higher level of hormones. I have actually heard some men state they felt incremental improvements every couple of months.

I have also seen members thyroid start struggling after TRT is initiated where it was fine before because it wasn’t required to work very hard when in a low T state. I didn’t expect such a drastic reduction in SHBG on that dosage, in fact as I was reading the protocol I was shaking my head and thinking “not enough”.

1 Like

I also think this T enanthate is what it is but underdosed. I cannot figure out the real concentration so I will have to look pharma grade one. Will keep the same dosage meanwhile following one of flying rules; if you don’t know where the plane is, don’t change anything and keep flying until you figure out :laughing:

Regarding SHBG I also introduced a lot of protein -meat- I was lacking before. I don’t know whether this influences or not. And starting working out (which I was not doing before).

I have the feeling I had a high level of testosterone when I was young. I was quite muscular without working out much and incredible libido. Anyway, even unwanted, I’m not having 200mg a week now so It will forcely have to be progressive. Fortunately I don’t have any side effects nowadays, and unfortunately I have only very slightly increase in libido. Lets go little by little then. Thank you guys for answering.

Hope beer complies with the fun requirements, which have higher priorities than aromatase requirements.

I supplement with Coors original myself and have seen great results

1 Like

Is this Coors self prescribed?

Don’t mess with shbg. Low SHBG = high rates of illness and death. Mortality. High SHBG is less. Let the SHBG normalize with TRT, insulin health and diet. Don’t skimp on carbs and don’t starve yourself from carbs/sugars etc…

Simply take more t to alleviate symptoms and don’t screw the body up even more by trying to manage SHBG. So many experts have spoken on this subject. This guy is a biologist and he explains why a high SHBG actually isn’t bad. Watch the video and listen carefully. Very important.

If you have thyroid symptoms and labs show ft3 is below 90Th percentile you can run a thyroid trial and that should help. Or maybe reverse t3 is high since SHBG is high. It’s common for high SHBG to be Also effected along with high rt3. Why? Because both are correlated to diet, carbs, insulin and toxins.

Overtime a good diet, life style, and hormone therapy will normalize these Factors and you will come out healthier. It simply takes time as you are already starting too realize.

1 Like
1 Like

Beautiful post. Thanks man.

1 Like

Your welcome. Glad I could be of service.