Arrival

Do you recommend I deadlift, Ike?

Love Craig

kimche is good. Korea is good. The “G” on this keyboard is sticky.

Ike,

You must try Kimchi, Ttuk-bok-ee (Stir-fried rice cakes in hot sauce – the staple food for all of you who want to bulk and my favorite Korean snack food), and galbi with soju shots.

I’ll try to look you up when I’m in Korea next time. But I probably won’t be visiting Pusan since it’s too far from Seoul, and Pusan’s kinda… hmm … ghetto compared to Seoul. You’ll soon learn that Pusan has what Korean people call “goo-jung-mol”, ie lack of quality good looking, well-dressed young peeps.

BTW - do visit Hiroshima and see Char-Dawg since it’s very close to Pusan anyways. I’m quite sure char-dawg will be happy to show you around for a weekend trip.

Char-dawg will, in fact, extend the welcome wagon to any T-person who takes it upon him- or her-self to make it out here. Just give me a little heads-up time.

Ike, once you get settled just jump on the ferry to Pusan and then take the train up here to Hiroshima. The ferry runs overnight, and the bullet train takes about an hour. So it’s very doable. Come on out and we’ll get a good deadlifting session in together at my gym.

Have fun in Korea. Just get back home safe when you do return home and stay out of trouble overseas. Not that you’ll cause any ;).

In Health,

Silas C.